Celine Dion Gives Birth to Twins

10/23/2010 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celine Dion gave birth to twin boys today ... a rep for the singer tells TMZ.

Celine Dion twins!
We're told she gave birth at 11:11 AM -- and then again at 11:12 AM -- at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, FL.

One boy was 5 pounds, 4 ounces -- the other was 5 pounds, 10 ounces. We're told they are “100% healthy but will be in an incubator for a few days.”

Jane

Congratulations Celine & Rene on your beautiful family! When my twin sister & I were born I weighed 2 lbs. 13 oz. and my sis was 3 lbs -- that was 62 years ago and we were 2 months early. Looking forward to hearing your fantastic voice again.

Nosesecret fan

Congratulations to Celine.

HumanNature

Congrats to the PROUD PARENTS!!!!

Marilyn

Congrats to Celine and her grandpa, I mean husband. When was she due? I hope the boys are doing well.

Sandra

Congratulations to Celine and her family. These little boys will have a loving home!!

Leandro Dias

Parabéns Celine,
Que sua nova familia seja abençoada a cada dia assim como sua voz.

Sharon

Congratulations Celine and Rene,
Hope everyone is healthy. Best Wishes to you and your whole family.

Eve

Congradt's to the addition to your family Celine! We love you!
People are just too stupid to respect others!
They think they know best, but they are full of trash!

Barry Germond

Harvey,
I love TMZ, you guys are always reporting on good subjects, and people. Its always interesting. But,after watching Saturday the 23Rd's episode. We are requesting a report ,on How "PRETTY-BOY WITH THE LONG HAIR, GOT HIS BLACK EYE?
With all the things you report about, I feel confident that you can give us what we want.
Thanks Barry

Dale

Isn't there two sets of twinnies now??

liz

I HOPE THOSE POOR BABIES DON,T GET SICK AFTER THEY SEE THEIR UGLY, SCARECROW LOOKING MOTHER, I THINK NOW MAYBE WE DON,T HAVE TO HEAR FROM ABOUT WANTING MORE CHILDREN, IT IS FUNNY THE WAY SHE GOT PREGNANT, MAYBE HER HUBSAND CAN,T STAND TO LOOK AT HER EITHER. I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS HAVING A EGOSTISCAL, VAIN WITCH FOR A MOTHER , SHE DOES LOOK LIKE A WITCH. POOR BABIES.

Shauna75

no matter how annoying anyone thinks she or any other person is NEVER hate on the birth of a very wanted child.
Is you life that miserable and nasty that you have nothing better then to pour your pathetic hatered out on the birth of a baby.
Celion is what she is, am I a fan? Not really. I could care less really what she does or says BUT having children when you so desperatly try and want them is a wonderful miracle and to say anything less shows a persons true character.
Remember the saying
"If you have nothing good to say the SHUT THE F% UP!."

bring back recent posts

geeez, the world sure has alot of people with hatred in them, who knew they existed right here on a lil ole gossip site, scarey!

brittany

congrats on the lil cuties...good luck! cant wait til you get back to vegas!!

brittany

damn "liz" your a hating ****...dont hate on people who have a better life than you...and dont talk **** about kids...you probably look so busted all your gonna have is a test tube baby...go **** yourself bitch