Oksana to Playboy: My Body Is Off Limits

10/25/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will not consider Playboy's offer to pose in the magazine ... not now, not ever.

Oksana Grigorieva Playboy.
Steve Jaffe, Oksana's PR guy, tells TMZ ... "Not now, not ever, nor for any amount of money, would our client, Oksana Grigorieva, even consider any offer to pose for Playboy.  Someone might have sent an email to one of her representatives but that's not news."

TMZ first reported ... Playboy offered O.G. the cover, writing to one of Oksana's reps in an email dated October 15 and obtained by TMZ, "It would be $75k with cover try."

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47

BELLA

Thank-God!!!! HEY MEL...WE LOVE YA!!!

V

Oksana is most likely to have a MacPowerBook Pro G4. Same as mine.

It came out in early 2005. In the film and music industry everyone uses a Mac.
You have to trust me on this one. In fact I've never worked with anyone in
the Art Department or Music and editing who does not work on a Mac.
It's the industry standard.

The thing with Mac computers is that once you delete information it's harder to
retrieve it, or should I say more complicated and very expensive. The good news
is that once you finally get through the expensive retreival process, you have
deeper and more solid stuff in there. I hope I explained that right.

I guess you guys know already that i've worked for a long time in the film
industry. In the crew of about 50 people, there may be
3 or 4 non Macs. In creative sides of the industry, they are ALL Macs.

If anyone out there works in music or film, can you back me up on this.

And according to the age, it has to be PowerBookG4. It's silver. Mine is still
great shape. No need to change it for another year. The next Mac came out late 2005
which is MacBookPro4.

Posted at 8:54 PM on Oct 25, 2010 by LISA
-----------------------------------

Lisa,

Did you read the paperwork submitted to the court by the DETECTIVE?

Here is the link -

The Detective's statement says the computer is a

"MacBook Pro - model number redacted- the hard drive is a 'hatachi (do they mean hitachi? or does APPLE have it's own line by Hatachi?) The model number is HTS543232L9sa02.

The declaration says that the SHERIFF's dept went to this location to serve a search warrant for the orginal forensic image made of the Hatachi hard drive.

Did this third party have to secure the same make and model drive? Was the drive mentioned the MacBook's drive? Did Oksana have to surrender the original and a copy was installed for her to have use of her computer? Did they make a copy of the original? Or did they make a copy of a copy?

I would really like to understand how this kind of investigation and chain of custody works.

Any computer gurus out there who can explain this?

One thing that is puzzling. Oksana specifically said SIX YEARS OF HER LIFE was on that computer.

Well, the MacPro was introduced in 2006 - that was only 4 years ago. And because the model was redacted we don't know if the model Oksana has was possibly 4 years old or if it was a SECOND GENERATION MacBook Pro, introduced in 2008, improved in 2009, and again improved in early 2010.

As far as the SERIAL NUMBER, couldn't find it on Hitachi's website, BUT I did find it on TomsHardware. Seems most likely Oksana's computer may not have been any older than last year.

Here is the link:

Understand information can migrate from one system to another as one upgrades or changes hardware. I do wonder though considering what she said outside the courthouse, should law enforcement be looking for ANOTHER computer?

Really hope someone continues this discussion on one of the newer stories.

kpacota

Isn't it ODD the way ROL or some PAP was able to get Oksana on a remote COSTA RICAN beach BUT not a single PAP caught her at LAX or possibly JKF or Newark when she left or arrived back in the USA? I found that so odd. There has been A LOT of SELECTIVE reporting where Oksana G and her family and co-horts go, I haven't a clue WHY.

~~~~~~~~~~
What? No paps as she was wheeled out of the hospital holding Mel's "brand new baby?" lol
things that make you go "hmmmmm"

V

Bard,

I find this VERY SUSPICOUS. There was on the PEOPLE.com site a collage of three or four different scenes for when People supposedly spent 5 hours with Oksana. The person's name with People was Peter Castros.

NOW it appears PEOPLE.com has purposeful recut and edited their material. The part with Oksana in the nightgown/slip at the piano has gone POOF.

I did find several sites were folks linked over and watched he video and then commented. One of them was the LA TIMES.

Here is the link for that media source.

IN FACT, the NBC interview I seem to recall showing Oksana in her nightgown too, as well as the blue sweater sitting at a teak outdoor table with sunflowers in a vase next to her (TALK ABOUT TRYING TO GO THAT EXTRA MILE TO CONJURE "WHOLESOME" -- it was really laughable imo.)

I will keep looking.

I am with many others who have noticed MANY videos and even single frame images of Oksana have been disappearing or being edited after the fact.

Maybe some computer guru has quick access and expertise to find cache images. THE DATE is OCT. 6st. Keywords include

Oksana Grigorieva
Peter Castros
NBC TODAY SHOW
5 hour interview

If I happen across a link I will post it.

It seems some of us here watched in real time while Oksana morphed her bios and her ROL fed accounts reacted to our posts, and now we are watching some media outlets REVISING their own work.

DISTURBING isn't it?

V

Need to correct the name of that guy from PEOPLE -

Peter CASTRO.. no s. Sorry all.

tadski

She should try spreading her wings in Hustler. I'd pay 8 bucks to see that.

LISA

Lisa,

Did you read the paperwork submitted to the court by the DETECTIVE?

Here is the link -

The Detective's statement says the computer is a

___________________________________________________

Hi V,

I had no idea of the information above. I don't know more about computers then
any other person, but I kind of feel that I know what Oksana is like. We're sort of
alike, but in the polar opposite way. Boy, that's a hell of a statement. Did I just
say that?

LISA

MacBookPro (like the G4) came out in fall of 2005. I remember because it's the first time
I bought stocks (apple). That computer has a music program that is excellent and super
easy for anyone to learn. So that's why she got it, and it would have to be a laptop due to
her nomadic lifestyle. So it was pretty easy to figure out that's what she had.

To correct Oksana, the past 5 not 6 years of her life are on it.

Tanner

This is such wonderful news. I'm so glad to hear this. A woman who loves and respects herself so much that she will not sell it for any amount of money. There is a smart woman. More woman should have the self love enough to respect herself to say "Hands Off!! " Kudos to her, I say. to al the men out there who use women....I say...shame on you. Just shame on you.

Mee

Do you blame her? she's 40+ and must be flabby and loose like a moose.
All her time is spent looking for LAWYERS not trying to tone.

Lori

Praying for you and your family Mr. Mel Gibson. May God Bless you and protect you today and always.

Stacee

sloppy seconds, that is highly offensive. I've met many gorgeous intelligent Russian women in my lifetime. Oksana is just like any other gold-digging woman out there regardless of nationality. She does not define a certain group of people or represent how a certain group of people behaves.

Just Saying

Her "body is off limits"?

Ha! That's a good one!

Is there anyone that the Russian wanted to use that has NOT had sex with her--from Dentists to bodyguards?

It is interesting, though, that dispite the hundreds of men she has slept with--first to get out of Russia and within scam-range of actor Tim Dalton--and now, that the only two men she has gotten pregnant by have been wealthy, famous actors!What a coincidence! Ha!

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47