Taylor Swift Targets Harlem

10/26/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Swift hit a Target department store in Harlem yesterday -- but she wasn't there to shop ... she was there to sell!

102610_taylor_swift_video
With a giant muscle-bound entourage, Swift rolled in for an album signing event Monday afternoon ... the same day her new John Mayer-bashing CD hit the shelves.

The event turned out OK ... but Beyonce's album signing at Macy's in 2006 was one of the BEST OF ALL TIME!

ErinAndrewsIsAFameWhore

I bet she takes it up the butt.

A Real Lawyer

Why anyone buys her CDs is beyond me. She is a talentless hack. All her songs sound exactly the same and they're all written for a 12 year old audience. She's FUGLY too with those squinty eyes. Another talentless "pop" star. Yuck.

EZPZ

what does beyonce have to do with anything? morons.

Nilda

Hope she doesn't take any bed bugs home since their infestation lol.

Mike w

She is HORRIBLE wheres Kanye when you need him.

SantaFeJack

Apparently, I'm not the only one who finds this girl unattractive. There's something about the way she holds her head that makes me uncomfortable just to watch her. Musically, she's just another over-produced "star" who sells to the teeny-bopper crowd. It's not my money so more power to her.

Jake

That Beyonce comment made me chuckle. Anybody who doesn't get it is a derp.

tlm

Ugly, AND untalented. For the life of me I don't understand why she's so popular and star worthy. All of her songs sound alike and she's really just talking - not actually SINGING.

Americentric

Let. It. Go. TMZ

lol

SASSY

This girl is VASTLY overrated. I'm sick of hearing her. Kanye was right but he shouldn't have interrupted like that.
All she does is write juvenile songs a 12yr. old would love.

Vegas Wrestling

She sells CD's.

I thought that night when Kayne pulled that stunt "You know, Pink would have knocked him the F OUT!! Seriously, she's as harmless as a puppy and her music is unoffensive so good for her.

But um, why was she at a Target in Harlem? Not thinking that's her fan base there.

Lemonade

She is 20 years old and let's have a does of reality shall we by examining her accomplishments.

1) wrote a 390 page novel

2) three studio albums, two live albums, one compilation album, two extended plays (EP), thirteen singles, seven promotional singles, one video album, and fourteen music videos.

3)Recent albums: Taylor Swift, released in 2006; Fearless, released in 2008; and Speak Now, released in 2010

4) at least 7 acting credits

5) FIRST county artist EVER TO WIN A VMA award. Eat your miserable heart out Kanye!

The list goes on...

In contrast, at 20 years old TMZ readers are/were still trying to figure out how to find the exit out of the local community college cafeteria. Get real people!

NYC85

HARLEM?!?!? Doesn't take much brains to figure out why her signing just went "OK"...!!!

Tony

I seen what you did there.

C~DUB

Taylor is AMAZING and all you people do have the the right to your opinion's how ever you are just wishing you were like her LOL

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments