Oksana Grigorieva's Lawyer -- 'She Told the Truth'

10/30/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just walked out of a marathon deposition -- about 7 hours long -- but O.G. has much more she wants to say, according to her attorney, Daniel Horowitz.

1029_oksana_video_ex
On his way to the parking lot, Horowitz told us about Oksana's long day getting grilled by Mel Gibson's attorneys ... and said she's looking forward to telling the world everything.

Mel will get his turn to open up -- to lawyers -- when he sits down for his long-delayed deposition on Monday.

Majestik

I wonder if Hertzog was brought up yet lol!! "Why when you found out Hertzog was a felon didn't you make sure he wasn't around Lucia? Why did you refuse to remove Hertzog and his gun from the scene thus endangering Lucia's life?Why did you force Mel to go to court to get Hertzog away from his daughter - why are you so happy for a convicted felon with a gun to be around Lucia? Hertzog claims he was your lover for 5 months,how come you left that bit out? " lol!! Since Horrowitz is going to bring up the tapes in Mel's deposition, you know Octomum's twin isn't as happy as she looks lol!! The extortion and dv are supposed to be out as topics of discussion, so how come the tapes are going to be discussed hm?!

Posted at 8:27 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by emerald

She'll use the defense that she thought Mel was trying to control her again and was telling her a lie. Just before she HAD to go to court she had a background check and found out his true nature and fired him before the court ordered it. Oh but, she didn't tell the press she actually fired him before it was court ordered because the Judge had put a gag order on the case and she was adhereing to that. I've dealt with a sociopath in real life, the REALLY GOOD ONES can twist whatever you say to make you the fall person.

emerald

is "Holy Family Church" only has 100 congregants left (wonder why?)....I'm guessing it's the same whackos that are posting as "Team Mel" here.

Posted at 8:40 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by me

No babe, it's because they've actually stopped taking on members to avoid being infiltrated by OG seeking media etc lol!! Don't you remember that lol?! The church is a small group of devout members, not that I'm one of them lol!! Mel can give his money to anyone he wants when he's alive and better he give it to a church and to charity than to Golddigga here lol!! It's not that he can't afford $20k a month, but there's no way he's paying for HER to live, she's not entitled to palimony, he only has to provide for Lucia, so unless Lucia's diapers are made with jewels encrusted, her soother diamonds, her cot made from the most precious metals $5k is enough for anyone, especially since the Goldigga doesn't pay rent, utilities or anything else - she'll get her $20k a month, but she's going to have to start paying rent lol!! Mel isn't keeping Goldigga, just the baby lol!!

BlancheDevereaux

Are we sure there is a "gag order"? As I recall she was told not to release the tapes but did it also prohibit talking to the press?

Posted at 8:50 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Bubba

She makes me gag.

gimmeabreak

Why does this woman engender such jealousy? Is it team jel?

Posted at 8:10 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Scotty

It's simple. She's had what they can only dream of, a relationship with Mel Gibson. She is even the mother of his child. She's not worthy and it drives them nuts. How could she have what they can only dream of and piss it away like this? It drives them nuts. ;)

BTW "Team Jel"... i like it! lol

Bubba

"She makes me gag.

Posted at 8:51 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux"

Me too! lol

TrumanD

Looks like he's hittin' that to me! LOL! Someone break out the limbo stick, "How low can you go? How low can you go?" Limbo, limboo limBO! ;-)

Peas & carrots folks, peas and carrots!

LA me

She's just itching to speak to camera!

Posted at 8:37 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

@lil Aussie
She was chomping on the bit to talk. At first I thought she was chewing gum. Watching again, it looked as if she kept trying to speak and Horrorwitz kept cutting her off.

Horrorwitz seems a little too "giddy" when he's around her!!

emerald

She sure is. Howitz knows better than to let her flap those big lips.

Posted at 8:40 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

In public anyway .. LOL!

Posted at 8:43 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by little aussie reader

ROFLMAO!! Good one aussie reader lol!!

Majestik

Team Jel?

ROFLMAO. SO, who is our prospective company supplying us with the goods? I prefer Axe for the men, for us ladies, I'd go with Joico.

BlancheDevereaux

amy fisher wanted a new trial because she said she had an inappropriate sexual relationship with her lawyer, eric naiburg.

o the ho is capable of doing the same thing to howitz. he should be careful about touching her.

little aussie reader

@lil Aussie

Horrorwitz seems a little too "giddy" when he's around her!!

Posted at 8:53 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by LA me

Yep it looked like that to me too LA. Horrorwitz sure is taken with the lil "victim"!

LA me

Well, ol' Hominy head used her as a spinner and Horo is a step up from that, Right?

OK, it's a small step, but it's still a step.

Posted at 8:40 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Michael

@Michael
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

OL' HOMINY HEAD!!! That was the best description of him yet! It is PERFECT!!!

That reminds me...I have a salad in the fridge with hominy beans on it. I'm hungry. Gotta get a snack.

emerald

Someone asked why the guy in the beige suit isn't looking happy!! Simple he expects to get paid in cash lol, he's not that old or desperate that he'll accept B.J's from her in settlement lol!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 8:50 PM on Oct 29, 2010 by Bubba

I'm pretty sure that Ox was born with the words 'gag and that's an order' tattooed on her side.

little aussie reader

Who could stand to listen to her for 7 hours? And shut in a room where you couldn't get away from her? - I'd want to "Van Gogh" myself! lol