Demi Lovato Quits Tour

Enters Treatment Center

11/2/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Disney star Demi Lovato has bailed on an international concert tour with the Jonas Brothers -- and has checked into a treatment center to seek help for "emotional and physical issues" ... TMZ has confirmed through the singer's rep.

1101-demi-lovato-ex-1

In a statement to TMZ, the 18-year-old singer's rep says, "Demi Lovato left her tour early this weekend in order to seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues she has dealt with for some time."

We're told Demi is not seeking treatment for drug use.

The statement continues, "Demi has decided to take personal responsibility for her actions and seek help.  She is doing just that."

The rep concludes, "[Demi] regrets not being able to finish her tour, but is looking forward to getting back to work in the near future."

Sources close to Lovato tell us the singer was in a physical altercation with a female member of her tour recently ... which was a "catalyst" in her decision to seek professional help.

1101_demi_lovato_footer_V2

chubbs McBuff

good luck, Demi. I am rooting for you!

The Realist

Sources in South America are saying that Demi(Joe Jonas' ex gf) got into a fight with Ashley Greene(Joe Jonas' current gf) ...at an airport on Saturday. That is how this whole mess unraveled. Kevin Jonas Sr. has this mess all on his head and his non-virginal douchebag son's head. Taylor Swift was right about Joe Jonas after all. ....."just anotyher picture to BURN"

k

Just my 2 cents ... I have noticed her teeth often look different in photos. Like they've been capped and then worn down. I'd say she has bulemia. Her cheeks go from puffy to normal as well. Tell tale signs. I hope I'm wrong though.

TeamDemi

Demi is a bullying advocate, maybe she was bullied and is still dealing with her issues...

seek

There's a plethora of horror flicks to choose from. That's why BlackVoices.com took the time out to reflect on some of our favorite famous faces who appeared in scary films. I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on UniformedDate .(om under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

gab

If she is going to take responsibility for her actions.... then she should start now and openly apologize for what she did and not hide behind this stupid story.

Alexis

Who the F*** is this kid?! Some stupid Disney star? YAWN! What movies has she been in ?? What songs does she sing? I have never heard any song by her on the radio and I'm sure I never will. She is just a D list celebrity.

NEXT!

cb

get well soon demi! glad she had the gonads to admitting to a problem.

and i doubt it was drugs/booze .. would they even tolerate that on the holier then thou tour? she was prob depressed and cutting. hugs girl.

gd45

I'm glad to hear she's getting help.... way to many celebs don't get help and end up dying young or turning into massive ****ups like andy ****.

Stay strong Demi, and remember that lots of people love and are pulling for you to get better.

gd45

Why does this website censor the word (d)ick in my first post when i was using it as part of someone's name..... how is that even an offensive word?????

Criss

An 18 year old girl is having problems? What's the world coming to?!

Moe Green

Hooray, more fodder for TMZ!

Throwback kid

Maybe Demi should give up showbiz and go to college? It seems like most of these Disney kids have no education, some didn't even finish high school. Instead of going through life as a moron like Britney Spears, Demi could become a college graduate and do other things with her life.

EEECC

i mean c'mon.. whose the girl? on tour..
who of you think it was from ashley greene..
and btw.. she close her twitter because of this?
because she don't want anyone to ask her anything?

E

She'd need to be rehabbed and physical therapy after I got done with her. that hot lil piece o a..!!