Lindsay's Halloween Visitors -- Rehabbin' in Disguise

11/2/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's friends visited her for the first time in rehab on Sunday -- and we're told they brought along a few special outfits just for the occasion ... Halloween costumes!

1101_lindsay_lohan_tmz_ex
We're told English socialite Victoria Hervey and LiLo's rumored lady friend Eilat Anschel teamed up with Dina to spread some Halloween cheer -- bringing costumes to Betty Ford so they could all play dress up ... and Lindsay had a blast.

Sources close to the actress tell TMZ, “Lindsay is doing incredibly well and making amazing progress." Another source adds,  “She seems so much stronger and confident.”

No word on the exact costumes she tried on -- but we're guessing they all involved Lindsay misrepresenting herself.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Lisa

Let me guess? Source= Victoria.

I guess she has nothing better to do than report to you to make sure her name is next to Lindsay. She is so desperate for fame in LA, which no one gives a crap about her. She's also a big joke in London, so this 35 yo has to hang with 24 year olds. LOSER!!

awards

Was Lindsay a "Fat Chick" for Halloween? No costume needed!

justsaying

So Sam Ronson did turn Lindsey into a lesbo. I guess those huge t&ts and pu&&y WILL go to waste. Oh well. There will be no man or child getting to play with those puppies.

mtrae

What is up with Lindsey's ear? Did someone do a Mike Tyson on her? Seriously, I hope she makes it this time!!

Nicole

@mtrae
That is 2 pairs of earrings with one of them being the "Kiss Me" earrings from Roseark it is just the picture isn't clear.

62 days to go hopefully she makes it through this court ordered rehab

Jay

Lindsay was Paris Hilton for Halloween, she tweeted this:

I dressed as Paris Hilton at group earlier. Just had to draw some bumps on my lips take my underpants off and stick a piece of gum up my nose

6:26 PM Oct 31st via Twitter for BlackBerry®

She also tweeted about how the Halloween eve party she attended at Ford was unlike any other:

This Halloween eve is not what im use to.Im bobbing for apples in water not vodka, the white powder is actually baking soda and mom isnt here!

8:33 PM Oct 30th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Broeheem

Awwww...she's "making amazing progress". Someone should bake her a cake. In fact, I think I will. First, it's off to the store to pick up a box of Lindsay Lohan-brand cornstarch. Her baking products are the best on the planet.

sue

I went to visit a friend there and you can't take anything in, not even a book. I had to leave my purse and cell phone at the front entrance....I really doubt they were allowed to bring this stuff in! They were very strict about it.

Ginger

Amazing progress, yeah yeah. More confident - sure. Amazing this and that, blah blah. Lets see how she does when she gets out. I give her 6 months and she'll need rehab again. As long as that mother of hers is in her life she doesn't stand a chance.

Eblk15

Not allowed to bring stuff in? Hasn't anyone noticed how her friend has made sure that the normal rules don't apply to her? It's pretty obvious that John Allen has been opening doors for her that would otherwise remain locked to other people. If he can remain out of the spotlight out here, even after everything he has done for his friends, I can only imagine the kind of power and influence he has. I mean since when did whole websites suddenly just disappear?

lts

Hasn't this train wreck been "...doing incredibly well...making amazing progress..." for the last five or six years through at least as many rehab sessions?

Please stop with the redundant platitudes.

Moe Green

Egads, the same group of hangers that have somehow convinced Lindsay they are a good influence on her. She really does not know how to evaluate people. Lindsay, be alone for awhile and get your priorities/career going. It's not that hard.

Wiley

Her mother needs her to be on coke and she always gets what she wants. Lindsay sooo didn't want to go back to rehab but she didn't want to go to jail even more. She'll be back to her regular doings soon after rehab.

spinner25

"She's much stronger and confident!"

Yeah, methadone can do that to ya.

Nikki

How old is Lindsay?? They have to play dress up to make her happy?
Dina, Eilant and Victoria LMFAO the three enablers that live off her. Kinda like the three stoogies
With these three in her life she will fail AGAIN.

Go Enablers!!