Oprah Airs Jackson, Molestation Shows Back-to-Back

11/2/2010 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey may not get a Christmas card from Michael Jackson's family this year ... because she's airing the tell-all interview with MJ's children back-to-back with a special on child molestation.

Michael Jackson molestation:
Oprah's big interview with MJ's kids -- Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- is scheduled to air next Monday ... but according to Oprah's website, the talk show host is airing a show the Friday before entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

Interestingly ... the Jacksons had beef with Oprah over her programming decisions back in 2005 ... when she did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations in Michael Jackson's molestation trial.

A rep for Oprah's production company tells TMZ, "There is no connection whatsoever between the two shows. This is purely coincidental."

0917_oprah_Launch-Footer

my opinion

Seems she is implying that MJ is a pedophile...Shame on you Oprah.

RIP MJ

Love the Jackson's

RESPECT, PEACE, LOVE & KINDNESS for ALL

Pongo

Haven't Michael's kids been through enough sh*t? I can understand Oprah's anti-pedophilia agenda, but the kids are innocent in all of this and if she intended this to be some sort of ambush or 'message,' it was wrong to bring them into the picture. She has enough clout all on her own to address this issue without involving the Jackson kids.

bubbles

Ohwell, just SHUT UP. you are the stupidest person i've EVER seen in my life. what a surprise that i see your nasty comments under every MJ story. must be very obsessed with him, right?!

mrspatrickcampbell

Oprah is an evil, vile piece of dog poopoo!

Best Mom

Michael told Martin Bashir (the part that was not aired) - that he could not trust adults because they most always betrayed him. That his fondness for children stemmed alot from their innocence and the fact that children do not betray and do not stab you in the back. I guess Oprah is proving just how right Michael was. She should be ashamed. We love you, Michael.

bubbles

Oprah lost all kind of humanity SMDH.
She needs a life and get over the fact that she was molested when she was a kid! that doesn't give her the right to put her finger to innocent people.

Rest in Peace Michael.
I love you.

JJ

This woman is disgusting and I'll be happy when she's finally off of the TV.

She is a racist who lets her staff fight her battles so she ALWAYS appears to be "above it all".

Who can forget that incident in France when she demanded that the store she was in stay open after hours for her personal shopping.

When they refused her request her staff started that BS "race card"

You Suck Oprah.

marson

I guess the Jackson's thought she was a friend, and she is not. What were they thinking? Should have picked a more fair interviewer.

larry

Cow

Girl in the mirror

Michael J Jackson is the greatest gift of God wich the WoRld has ever seen before....**** you all Michael haters....eat my **** and play with the lights on the highway!!!you all maybe have nothing better to do with your time...mother****ing stupide ass holes.....I hate you all from the bottum of my heart!!!Ohwell go and hang yourself show some more respect you mother****ing peace of ****!!Got a trip for ya!!Michael I will ove and support you for the rest of my life!!we are your army of love!!I love you more and more!!!!!!!

vinnie

mj was the king of pop that all i now rip mj

hh

Omg these ignorant asses. I don't know should I laugh or cry!! MJ a pedophile/mental freak/drug addict/someone who whitened his skin... smh.. Get a life and educate yourself!!

rlilaa@yahoo.fr

vous.le.critiquez.mais.derriere.vous.ecoutez.ses.chansons

lilly

ure not right michael jackson never made these thinks ...LIE ...F*** u OPRAH ...