Oprah Airs Jackson, Molestation Shows Back-to-Back

11/2/2010 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey may not get a Christmas card from Michael Jackson's family this year ... because she's airing the tell-all interview with MJ's children back-to-back with a special on child molestation.

Michael Jackson molestation:
Oprah's big interview with MJ's kids -- Prince, Paris, and Blanket -- is scheduled to air next Monday ... but according to Oprah's website, the talk show host is airing a show the Friday before entitled "200 Adult Men Who Were Molested Come Forward."

Interestingly ... the Jacksons had beef with Oprah over her programming decisions back in 2005 ... when she did a show on pedophilia during jury deliberations in Michael Jackson's molestation trial.

A rep for Oprah's production company tells TMZ, "There is no connection whatsoever between the two shows. This is purely coincidental."

0917_oprah_Launch-Footer

dolphin

I posted something earlier today on here about what a MANIPULATIVE SELF-SERVING SNEAK Oprah is. and then we see THIS!!!!

She's exploiting children now. No morals, simple as that.

(hmm I wonder when she'll admit she's gay? nothing whatsoever against gays but c'mon "O" come out already)

neverletyoupart

HELLO?! The whole damn interview is "in-o-ppropriate". WHY IS THE FAMILY ALLOWING AN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL'S CHILDREN WHEN MICHAEL WORKED SO HARD TO KEEP THEM OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT FOR THEIR WHOLE LIVES?!
This schedule crap is the icing on top of Oprah's bs cake, but frankly, while I can't stand the woman, how can Katherine and the rest of the family be surprised? They know what she's done and what she's like....
I know Michael loved his family and his mother in particular, but I, for one, am having a VERY HARD TIME believing that he'd looooove this decision. An interview is bad enough. And I mean BAD enough. With THAT witch? SMDH.

Sunshine

Did she mention Jacko in the show?
Why are you brain dead zombies being so paranoid?

dd

Hey MichaelJackson you have a point when do Michaels fans get to speak? Oprah is a fair-weathered friend remember how buddy buddy she was with John Travolta...Haven't seen him on her show since the scandal began...Does O have a loyal bone in her body? Can't wait for Gail to write a book.

Girl in the mirror

I promise you Michael all will be good !!God bless you your 3 beautiful children and all the ppl who loves you....2gether we can make a change of the WoRld Your message is pure and simple L.O.V.E THE MISSION OF HeaL the WoRld....Me and many ppl life your message...save our planet for all our children save our children because the child is the greatest of God´s creations...Save planet earth,we have just this one!!Michael stands for GOOD AND THRU...We must learn to live and love each other,and Im very disapointed what I see here...I only see HATE on this f...ing page here...ALL HE (MICHAEL) WANTS IS FREEDOM PEACE HARMONY AND A BETTER PLACE FOR OUR CHILDREN!!!LISTEN TO HIS SONGS TO THIS WHAT HE´S TALKING ABOUT AND IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT YOU CAN COME BACK AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!LOVE IS MAGICAL IT´S HOW I FEEL FOR YOU!!YOU ARE MY TEACHER,I UNDERSTAND YOU....YOU ARE SO HEAVENLY AND YOU CAN NEVER BE BAD I WOULD ENTRUST TO YOU MY LOVLY DAUGHTER WITHOUT THINKING..COS SHE LOVES YOU TOO WITH HER LIL HEART,CHILDREN CAN FEEL WHO IS GOOD OR NOT...I COULD WRITE WITHOUT TO STOP,BUT NO MORE ON THIS F...ING PAGE,GARBAGE JUST GARBAGE HERE!!!KEEP THE FAITH AND TAKE CARE!!SO 4 COMMENTS I LEFT HERE ENOUGH FOR THIS PAGE!!!WE SUPPORT YOU ON OUR PAGES FILLED WITH LOVE MICHAEL...DON´T READ THIS WHAT THE PPL WRITE HERE!!IT HURTS....WHO´S BAD???NO´T YOU....@ ALL THE STUPIDE HATERS I SWEAR TO GOD HE WAS AND IS INNOCENT HE IS AN ANGEL....IT´S ALL FOR LOVE..L.O.V.E!!!!!!!!!

sarah

Oprah should go to hell, and I hope all the things happened for MJ to ruin his carear, Happen to OPRAH And then I wanna see that baster's face and see what she wanna say.

marge

Oprah pimped herself out for money in her younger days. Now, in her old age and desperate for rating, she is pimping out MJ from the grave. It matters not to her that Michael Jackson was hounded and investigated by the CIA and FBI at home and abroad for child abuse and molestation for almost 20 years and not charged. Michael Jackson was also investigated by the LAPD and CPS for child abuse and molestation and not charged. Michael Jackson was finally brought to trial on 9 charges of perverted sex acts against children in LA in 2005 and found NOT GUILTY on all charges.

However, MJ's innocence is not stopping Oprah who is deliberately using MJ's family and children to increase her rating. Oprah doesn't give a damn about MJ's children or the fact that her back to back shows will revive the malicious allegations and gossip about MJ being a pedophile. Wonder if any of Oprah's dirt matters to the greedy, attention seeking Katherine and Joe Jackson, or if they even care about being taken for a ride by Oprah.

Laural Torok

Oprah has really outdone herself this time. Ratings, ratings, ratings. That is all this is about. She disrespected Michael during his trial and now she is doing it again. The contempt I have for Oprah is enormous. Never again will I watch or listen to her. Michael was a kind, caring, compassionate, loving man who deserves respect. Believe me, he has it from me.

lili

GO TO HELL BITCH!
RIP MJ

Eddie S

oprah is loved by the illuminati, so I am not surprised by all of this.

Glenda in Texas

Oprah using people including children for ratings...so what else is new? Let's hope the Jackson's are using her as well.

Love you always, Michael.

Stevie

I don't know what it is about American ppl, your greatest export onto the world and he is trashed, You have your American Blacks saying he oughta have married a black woman,your media calling him a child molester,get a F***** life you only have to see where your economy is to understand the many years of over indulgence yanks have done.MJ married two white woman outside of America, what does that tell you, understand it and move on.
You need to all go and read this link.

Joao

Well, Randy Jackson called it, but noooooo, they had to listen to Joe Jackson who thought he was going to have an opportunity to pitch one of his recent production brainchild. Oprah is a bitch, she hates men, only gay men and she REALLY hates Stedman,especially after that incident where he got busted doing it with Oprah's MALE hair-dresser or makeup artist. If you recall, you haven't hard a peep from her about marriage after that. Just look at all the movies and projects she gets behind, Color Purple, Precious, The GIRLS school in South Africa... all ANTI-MEN. Okay, your father molested you, I can't imagine the pain you experienced, but you've beat that dead horse/bastard, MOVE ON.

I wouldn't do that cow, blindfolded, and her waving her millions under my nose. I'll never be that desperate, plus I have a reputation to maintain. I don't mess with ugly women.

Jack

This is the most idiotic article in the history of TMZ. Just because Oprah did a show about MJ after a show about child molestation does not mean she thinks MJ is a child molester. That's like saying that because Oprah is doing a show about going camping with Gayle King the day after a show about Ricki Lake being gay, that she is trying to convince people that she and Gayle are gay. No wonder superstition has been such a powerful force in human history. People read way too much into coincedence.