T.I.'s Wife Pleads Not Guilty in Drug Possession Case

11/2/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I.'s wife -- Tameka "Tiny" Cottle -- plead not guilty to one misdemeanor charge of possessing ecstasy.

1029-tiny-mug-bn-credit
Cottle's plea was entered through her attorney yesterday in Beverly Hills.

As we first reported, Cottle and T.I. were arrested together in L.A. last month. The D.A. elected not to prosecute T.I. -- noting the rapper will already be serving time in Arkansas for a probation violation stemming from the arrest.

Cottle could face up to a year behind bars -- she's due back in court on January 6.

Tiffany

She was not thinking about TI or her 5 kids so she needs to serve her time like the other women in prison with kids. She is no different and this is not her first time. Some family member is probably hoping she go so they have handle the money and the kids.

latika ruban

I just wanted to tell bootpunk is it? That name suits ur comment to a T fyi honey u wanna be all in her yoohoo then at least know what ur talking about she only has 3 children 4 if u count the one that passed away inside her now maybe someone should sew closed ur yoohoo that u call a mouth!!! Moron.

Hustler_915

Why is it that all famous people get away with s*** like T.I. previous gun arrest if that was me I be doing hard time in federal prison not hating but the f*** out of here as for his wife she's butt ugly I wouldve divorced that a** a long time ago.

troy funk

Everyone is talking about her and TI like they are horrible people. If he is smoking out it doesn't affect you. Im not supporting the mistakes they made but none of us are perfect and he is doing his time. He does a LOT for his community and for kids in the ATL not mention his music has inspired many (including myself). I have never seen one mug shot that someone looks good in and we all would be surprised to see a photo of some the people that post these comments...

blackgale2004

I TOTALY FEEL THE FANS !!!!!!!!!!!!! HE NEED 2 WAKE UP OFF OF WHAT EVER HE'S ON AND NOTICE WHEN THING GOES DWN.HE'S THE ONLY ONE LOCK DWN?????????????????? CALL ME BAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2