'Big Friggin' Wedding' Duo -- Victims of N-Bomb Attack

11/4/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The interracial couple on VH1's "My Big Friggin' Wedding" was the target of a racist attack on Facebook ... and now they're on the hunt for the person responsible for dropping the n-bomb.

1103_facebook_hater_tmz_ex_2
Less than 24 hours after the episode featuring Danny and Tammie Toureau aired on Monday night -- someone using the name "Susan Wilson" sent Tammie an FB message saying, "Another n***er lover. How disgusting."

Now, the couple's attorney/manager Bryan Konoski tells TMZ they're working with Facebook to track down the culprit ... but they believe the perp was using a bogus name and the "Susan Wilson" account has already been shut down.

Still, Konoski insists if they ever find out the coward's identity, they "will be seeking immediate law enforcement intervention."

Tammie tells TMZ, "Why would anyone care if the love of my life is not the same race as me. He's my prince charming no matter what background he is!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Green AnTiCs

What an idiot! I would love to see his neck being held by him.

Phreaky

This is getting ridiculous. Of COURSE the word is a derogatory word and it's insulting, but you are going to sic lawyers on people for typing a word on Facebook!? Seriously?
If words bother you that much you probably shouldn't be on the internet. There is not a single word or even sentence for that matter, that someone could say to me online that would even make me care.

miz

Law Enforcement Intervention???

What was the crime??

Hmmmmm

Seriously people, it's about to be 2011, and people are still acting this way?? Why in the world is it anyone else's business who this woman loves, they aren't hurting her! And it kills me when people say racism doens't exist anymore, this is proof!! I wish people would stop with all the racist remarks and focuse mre on people's personalities than the color of their skin. I really hope they find this person, and put their real name out there for everyone to see! Freedom of speech is one thing, but

christy

I think it is so stupid that someone went to such an extent to create a fake account to do that but you publishing it all over the news and making a big deal out of it gave them the satisfaction they wanted. Also while it may be hurtful, it is no more so then some of the other hurtful things being done to other people so why would you think this is a matter for law enforcement. It is basically name calling and that is it. How is this a legal matter? If you want it stopped then stop having the stupid word glorified in freaking rap songs and stuff. Either its a racists ugly word or its not. I personally think it is but I am sick of hearing it being constantly used and then well its ok that these people say it and not these people. It is stupid.

JLS

Typical for Facebook. People think there is no accountability but every single time you post on any website, it leaves a digital imprint that can be traced right to your door. Nothing is anonymous anymore. As for thinking that racial slurs should just be overlooked, if it was directed at your brand new husband, you'd think differently. Being a racist isn't acceptable anymore. We are - or supposed to be - a bit more educated at this point.

JLS

@Poster No. 4-->

VERY well said. And, I agree 100%!

LoudMouth

She's right. We shouldn't care what color he is at all. What we should care about is why is she settling for such a goofy looking guy? I don't watch the program..is he rich?

Fredrick j frenger jr.

Sorry gay people, but that’s SO gay, it’s a little like making a cocaine joke on TMZ earlier in the night then getting a 3-cop-car follow on your way to the grocery store to pick up pizza and wine, right before you play the Top Chef" knockout Padma Lakshmi video multiple times, post in this thread and ultimately in the Christina Aguilera thread. My own mother said worse to me, lame.

Futterwacken

Um... free speech. It's a f-cking word, for chrissakes. GET OVER IT! Law enforcement my ass.

Elsa

I take it Tammie is Italian, and from long island?... If so, no wonder this happened.

Cartman

He is not an attractive black man but what do I know? I'm straight. Maybe he has a nice personality or a big, umm, wallet. ;)

John 8:32

A White Man Says "When Are WE Going to Get Over It?"
For much of the last forty years, ever since America “fixed” its race problem in the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts, we white people have been impatient with African Americans who continued to blame race for their difficulties. Often we have heard whites ask, “When are African Americans finally going to get over it?

Now I want to ask: “When are we White Americans going to get over our ridiculous obsession with skin color?

Recent reports that “Election Spurs Hundreds’ of Race Threats, Crimes” should frighten and infuriate every one of us. Having grown up in “Bombingham,” Alabama in the 1960...s, I remember overhearing an avalanche of comments about what many white classmates and their parents wanted to do to John and Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King. Eventually, as you may recall, in all three cases, someone decided to do more than “talk the talk.”

Since our recent presidential election, to our eternal shame we are once again hearing the same reprehensible talk I remember from my boyhood.

We white people have controlled political life in the disunited colonies and United States for some 400 years on this continent. Conservative whites have been in power 28 of the last 40 years. Even during the eight Clinton years, conservatives in Congress blocked most of his agenda and pulled him to the right. Yet never in that period did I read any headlines suggesting that anyone was calling for the assassinations of presidents Nixon, Ford, Reagan, or either of the Bushes. Criticize them, yes. Call for their impeachment, perhaps.

But there were no bounties on their heads. And even when someone did try to kill Ronald Reagan, the perpetrator was a non-political mental case who wanted merely to impress Jody Foster.

But elect a liberal who happens to be Black and we’re back in the sixties again. At this point in our history, we should be proud that we’ve proven what conservatives are always saying -that in America anything is possible, EVEN electing a black man as president. But instead we now hear that schoolchildren from Maine to California are talking about wanting to “assassinate Obama.”

Fighting the urge to throw up, I can only ask, “How long?” How long before we white people realize we can’t make our nation, much less the whole world, look like us? How long until we white people can -once and for all- get over this hell-conceived preoccupation with skin color? How long until we white people get over the demonic conviction that white skin makes us superior? How long before we white people get over our bitter resentments about being demoted to the status of equality with non-whites?

How long before we get over our expectations that we should be at the head of the line merely because of our white skin? How long until we white people end our silence and call out our peers when they share the latest racist jokes in the privacy of our white-only conversations?

I believe in free speech, but how long until we white people start making racist loudmouths as socially uncomfortable as we do flag burners? How long until we white people will stop insisting that blacks exercise personal responsibility, build strong families, educate themselves enough to edit the Harvard Law Review, and work hard enough to become President of the United States, only to threaten to assassinate them when they do?

How long before we start “living out the true meaning” of our creeds, both civil and religious, that all men and women are created equal and that “red and yellow, black and white” all are precious in God’s sight?

-Dr. Andrew Manis

Lisa

Ok, so what is the crime here? You open a social account and you allow people to put in comments, ofcourse you are going to get some insults.

John 8:32

Listen people...

Race as we know it is a myth, a social construct. A social
construction or social construct is any phenomenon "invented" or
"constructed" by participants in a culture or society, existing
because people agree to behave as if it exists or follow certain
conventional rules. "The Social Construction of Reality" (1966).

"One example of a social construct is social status!"

-(John 8:32)