'Big Friggin' Wedding' Duo -- Victims of N-Bomb Attack

11/4/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The interracial couple on VH1's "My Big Friggin' Wedding" was the target of a racist attack on Facebook ... and now they're on the hunt for the person responsible for dropping the n-bomb.

1103_facebook_hater_tmz_ex_2
Less than 24 hours after the episode featuring Danny and Tammie Toureau aired on Monday night -- someone using the name "Susan Wilson" sent Tammie an FB message saying, "Another n***er lover. How disgusting."

Now, the couple's attorney/manager Bryan Konoski tells TMZ they're working with Facebook to track down the culprit ... but they believe the perp was using a bogus name and the "Susan Wilson" account has already been shut down.

Still, Konoski insists if they ever find out the coward's identity, they "will be seeking immediate law enforcement intervention."

Tammie tells TMZ, "Why would anyone care if the love of my life is not the same race as me. He's my prince charming no matter what background he is!"

UKGTTTUAU

Interracial? I thought she was black before I started reading this ridiculous crap. How is Beyonce, Halle Berry and Mariah Carey considered black women when this chick isn't?

Rob

So much jealousy. Didn't think TMZ readers would be like this.

Wait, wtf am I saying. Of course they are.

bluegirl

Why is this news? Why don't we publish every knucklehead comment on facebook by all races and genders. Ridiculous!

wasup

Um, # 14, a black man was elected President of the United States. Rome had slaves. Greece had slaves,. Egypt had slaves. AFRICA had slaves. This great country that you live in, & scorn, abolished the practice shortly after it's founding. So, yeah, when are YOU going to get over it? It's much easier to take advantage of all of the amazing opportunities that this Country provides when you aren't carrying around a burdensome chip on your shoulder. Don't blame white people that so many of your black peers do nothing with these opportunies. Just think, if your ancestors weren't imported here, you'd be in Africa. Just like if my ancestors hadn't immigrated here, I'd be in...oh who knows where, since most white folks are all mixed up ethnically. One suggestions, if people want to get over the whole race thing, why not stop calling yourselves "African" Americans, as though the color of your skin defines you? I've yet to meet an African AMerican who has ever even been to Africa. Should I call myself a German, French, Irish, American Indian, AMerican? ANyway, from my experience, less talk & more action is what spurs acceptance & true change. And as for this "story", ya while reprehensible, no crime was committed.

dfdfd

hahahahahahahha!!!!!

NatTurner, dude, you crack me up!! You use about 100 different nicks on here but its always so easy to tell its you because you are the only moron that talks about "butt-implants!!" Seriously, we get it, you wish you were born white. It's that obvious. You are so jealous and envious of white people that it has made you deranged with rage and bitterness and forces you to say some of the most idiotic things I have ever heard of in my life!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh as always!!

Honest.Chick_83

It is sad that racism exists to this day but the police should not get involved in this issue. U cant arrest anyone for hurting your feelings. Sorry. But I think the police has better work to do.

soyled mydget pantaloons

Someone named 'wiley' responded to my post from last night.

Actually I live in Canada, I didn't vote at all for him. I wasn't talking about the midterm election results either, I was referring to his election in general, specifically the backlash amongst whites who viewed it as a threat to their way of life.

With a past like the upcoming links worldwide, I find it ironic and funny whites are even complaining at all. Surely they had to know it would all come back at them at some point?

Google: White Australia, Chinese Exclusion Act, Asiatic Exclusion League, Ku Klux Klan, Native schools, Crime of apartheid, Stolen Generation, Indian boarding school, Indian Removal Act, Indian Act and it's amendments, Canadian Indian residential school system, Manifest Destiny - just a few examples. For the modern day, look at Arizona. Now who pushed what on whom without consent?

...immigrants complaining about immigration, LOL. What goes around comes around is damn right.

mimi

Dr. Manis - comment #14... a Black woman loves your comment. Thank you!

Dre82

It's waste of time because these ppl that post on here are AFRAID TO SAY THAT **** IN PERSON Plain and simple

WhoIsJohnGalt?

I think that all white people should start calling each other "cracker". Then when a black person uses that word we should seek "immediate law enforcement intervention". Who's with me?

Mike

They have every right to marry and be happy regardless of race.
I personally despise bigotry but that's just me.

However, "hating" someone is certainly no crime. I don't hate many people but there are some I do and it's for personal reasons that have nothing to do with race, religion, gender, etc. Nor do I hate groups of people. I hate certain individuals and that's my right to do so as someone allowed to have or even express a personal opinion without fear of recrimination.

I really don't see what law enforcement can do about this. As I said, no laws were broken and they really should focus their efforts elsewhere.

balls

She doesn't look too bad, don't see why she had to go "that" route. Usually it's a last resort or some kind of fetish.

Andi

I understand what was sent was racist but there is that one thing.. oh yes.. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. There is nothing that the "law" can really do. Get over it and move on.

my opinion

Good for them...people post hurtful comments and should be shut down from websites

PEACE LOVE KINDNESS & RESPECT makes for a better world for US ALL

TXluvsMJ2

Are there seriously Einsteins on here arguing that "hate" is a crime? Please tell me you people didn't complete school and this is just a reflection of what not having an education can do you.

I imagine everyone on here that is brilliant enough to state that "hating someone is a crime" are probably the same hypocrites that hate Sarah Palin, the Tea Party and America in general. We currently have a President that openly hates this country, why isn't he being prosecuted?

Look in the mirror people before you pass judgment. And btw, no crime was committed here and they would probably be sued themselves for filing a false report.

Posted at 1:19 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by sib

Hey a@@hole. If you're talking to me why not just call me out. I can't hurt you. I'm in lalacyberland, remember?

Yes, HATE is a crime. HATE CRIMES. Ever heard of them? These are crimes committed by people who don't like someone usually because of race, religion, or sexual preference. Maybe you're starting to get it now???

I never said that "hating someone is a crime." However, if you hate someone enough to act upon those feelings, i.e.: blowing Sarah Palin away because you don't like her political agenda, then yeah, it does become a crime. Maybe not a hate crime, but a crime nonetheless.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have no problem at all figuring out who the uneducated fcuk is here. BTW, I spelled that wrong on purpose to try to get it past the censors...in case you couldn't figure it out for yourself.

Remember: a mind is a terrible thing to waste. You might want to use yours and attempt to think critically (that's something I learned to do in college), before you make another stupid comment.

"It is better to be silent and thought to be stupid than to open your mouth and prove it." Not a perfect quote, but I'm sure (I hope) you get the idea.