Sony to Katherine Jackson: You're Wrong About MJ

11/4/2010 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sony Music isn't buying the claim of Katherine Jackson and two of Michael Jackson's kids ... that some of the tracks on a soon-to-be-released MJ album are fake -- because one of the tracks in question is about to be released on michaeljackson.com on Monday.

1104_mj_cover_BN_01

The song -- "Breaking News" -- was recorded in 2007, at the New Jersey home of Eddie Cascio.  Jackson and his kids lived in the house for 4 months while Michael was recording.  We're told Prince, Paris and Katherine now believe the Cascio tracks are fake -- not Michael's voice.

But Sony has done a bunch of voice authentications, and the record company is convinced it's the real deal.  So a teaser will be released tomorrow, and the full song will be on the MJ website for one week, beginning Monday.

We're told 3 tracks recorded at the Cascio house will be included on the full album, which will be released on December 14.

Beenhere

What is with the artwork? Naked cherubs??? What the hell? and Michael Jackson still black. Ohhhh, I see his face at the end was too creepy to be on a portrait. It makes sense now

VampKira

Open Letter to Poster OhWell,

Honey you make me quite sad. :( We all know you detest Michael..because every time you see a Post about him, you take the time..several times... to log in and post the most hateful, hurtful things. I really wish I could give you a hug. If you think I am being sarcastic, or facetious,you are way off. Like pointed out above, to take the time to comment and continue to express the same thoughts on Michael, day after day...week after week..month after month..does say that you indeed DO spend quite a large amount of time with hate in your heart on a daily basis, and I know ..I know.. you don'y give a fug what I think, you do not want or need my sympathy or empathy, but you have it nonetheless. Again, since we all have known for some time how you feel about MJ, I can only conclude that continuing to post these things, your aim is to hurt other people...strangers...NOT Michael Jackson..because you can't hurt him hon. I was hurt way back the first few times I read some of your posts..but like I stated at the beginning of this open letter to you...I just wish I could be a friend to you..ask you over for coffee, and give you some time and attention and a hug or two with a sincere heart..cuz honey..So much hate...all the time, can't feel good inside. I love you.. in a weird way yes.. I do..because I think you NEED love.

Now..you may go ahead and post something very mean and hurtful back to me. I am hoping you won't, because I mean everything I just said to you... but I'd bet in Vegas that you will anyway. Please just know I expect your worst to be directed at me....but you know what..and again I am sincere.. I still love ya anyway..ok???

Hugs and Love--- Kira

rachel1970

Human Nature,

I dont like the media....

LOVE to MICHAEL
from his fans..:)

please look at JohnKillrory...youtube...
army of LOVE

rachel1970

why are people so cruel to the man?
LEAVE HIM ALONE

ARMY OF LOVE SAYS SO.........

tis_ruthy

I like the cd cover, it's awsome! Are they putting that crown on or taking it off..it's hovering slightly, will he be back or won't he...a conspiracy theorist point of view, mainly rubbish lol

Daphne

I'm buying the CD. Already ordered the Jackson 5 Icon CD + the MJ 3 DVD set of Vision at HMV. Should be in around the end of November.

Daphne

Remember, this is only one of a ten CD contract deal.

There are nine more yet to come in the next few years.

Posted at 8:10 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by MiMi

Great & I'll buy them all.

MJ215062009

@OHWell

What happend u can't read. U have now wasted a good few minutes of your failing brain cells to comment on my post to you. I told you don't worry cause I know you are going to suffer the biggest headache of your lifetime trying to rescue the ones that are left. I already told you I am too old to consider any usage of your dah dah dahdahda remarks, left that behind sometime in the early 60' kindergarden time. Seems like u never advanced. OhWell! I bet u are quite chuffed at your literacy capability and give yourself some gold stars, but you are failing badly at comprehension and composition, bad boy for that you have to stand in the corner until the lesson is over. The punishment for copying other peoples work is a 1000 words essay on why I should not misuse the copyrights of previous delivered work. As you teacher I demand that you come up with new, unheard of material, and stop the cheating. Challenge your diminishing brain cells and make me proud for once. Use your vivid imagination and bring forth something that is unique and interesting, to keep me alive, for right now u just boring me to death. Have to give you credit for your name though OhWell that is the sort of statement that one uses when one does not have any other answers, opinions or are just plainly resigns cause their flailing brain cells cannot process anything else. OHWELL!!!

MJ215062009

@aq

What's your point????? No wonder u call yourself aq instead of IQ, cause you ain't got none of that. Shake hands with OHWELL for being another repeat offender! Can't you brainless wonders not come up with wittier stuff?? You sat there on your computer probably for over an hour abusing those little aq's you got, why do you do it, you know your Mum is going to be so angry at you, she told you so many times that your aq's are detrimental to your health. So aq (another quer) take my advise and stop trying too hard consider the intelligent people out there!

themaestrosgirl

For a long time, the song "Get Out Of My Life" was credited to Michael as far as the vocals went. It appeared on the internet one day as one of Michael's songs and a lot of people were fooled. Turns out it was sung by "Ayhnik", who also wrote it...A real fan would know it wasn't Michael, but my dad (who is not a fan LOL) sure thought it was him. If this new track is a fake, the fans will know it, speak up, and Sony will never live it down. I really don't think Sony would take that chance. And since we don't really know what started the rumor, I'm going with Sony on this one. In fact, I just pre-ordered "Michael" on the Sony website.

themaestrosgirl

OOPS...The song is "Get Out Of My MIND" not "Life"...After all this time, I still can't think straight about anything Michael!

VampKira

Posted at 10:59 PM on Nov 4, 2010 by themaestrosgirl

OMG themaestrosgirl! You have a bad azz nickname! I love it!! ;)

anonymous

This cd art is a hot mess. Looks like a 5 tear old did this. This better not be the official cover!

anonymous

correction - Looks like a 5 year old did this

anonymous

& the naked baby placing the crown on MJ's head, is completely silly!

-Rip MJJ-