Michael Jackson's New Song -- Mystery Scream

11/5/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sony has just released a teaser to Michael Jackson's new album "MICHAEL" due out next month ... but there's a big controversy over whether some of the vocals are real or fake.

In the teaser, which promotes the album's big song, "Breaking News," all we hear from Michael Jackson is a brief scream.

The question ... is it Michael Jackson's scream or that of an impostor???

By the way ... someone we know has heard the entire album and says it's "unbelievably good."  Our spy says some of the tracks sound a little like Justin Timberlake, but they are all Michael.

1105_fake_michael_jackson_footer

Elissa

I cannot wait til this this comes out! I'm going to buy 6 copies each & pass them out as xmas giftsto a few other relatives who love Michael's music also. :)

Elissa

And yes the voice is Michael's on there! Some of you need to re-listen to "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" for goodness sake! Perhaps it even sounds like this is the song where they took this certain scream from. It's the exact same one! Copy/paste job! Great banging beat! I love it already. :D

marco balletta

This IS Michael voice.
Check Another part of me :

at minutes :

1:06 1:52 2:03 2:10 2:22 2:52 3:00 3:10 3:16 3:26 3:37

same MJ scream.....

truth1

I'm really starting to dislike Katherine. She'll soon be in Joe's category. She should never have let Oprah (of all people) interview the kids. Michael would certainly approve. Now this, that this is not Michael on the song. Puleeese. Sony knows if they did that, they'd be outed within second. A mega music company would.not.do.that. The kids were 9, 10 years old when he recorded it. Once again, puleeese.

I am just going to enjoy his new music. I hope it breaks all records.

HumanNature

BREAKING NEWS

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

kim

You got that right HumanNature. it is going to be breaking news when MJ breaks another record with this cd. can not wait until it comes out.

rip mj

JD

IF you don't think it's MJ, you have a problem. Listen to his scream in "Unbreakable," "Got the Hots", and at the 30th Anniversary special before Shake Your Body Down to the Ground. It is very much him.

The little montage TMZ is not even the right type of screams. Their video is full of "hee hees" instead of "owwws"

Gustav

Im so confused.
I dont know what i should beleive on.
I hope this is the real Michael Jackson <3
I think everything is just about $$$$$
I cant wait to hear the whole song.
Im confused and thats sad you can not know if this is real or fake.

HumanNature

DumbWell

YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC

THE "KING", MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE "MUSIC"

HumanNature

WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE HEARD THE WHOLE ALBUM!!!!

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

Susy

NOT MICHAEL. Sceamer does not even have professional ear to scream on the same note.

MiMi

UnWell

Isn't time for you to crawl back into your cave and hibernate for the Winter?