Miley Cyrus, Denzel and a German TV Show

11/6/2010 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We don't know the circumstances that led to this ... but here is Denzel Washington, speaking German, introducing Miley Cyrus on a German television show before she performs "Who Owns My Heart?"

Denzel should be asking, "Who made me do this?"

Gosia Dzioba

Yeah i saw it on tv " ZDF" german channel :D awesome .

Vegas

He lost a bet so he had to introduce the next musical guest in German. It´s a tv-show about bets.

Truth

THAT'S WETTEN DAAS GERMAN TV SHOW AIRS EVERY 2 WEEKS ON ZDF NETWORK. TONS OF BIG NAME AMERICAN SINGERS/ACTORS APPEAR ON THAT FOR EUROPEAN PROMOS. HARVEY, THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE US. GET WITH THE PROGRAM. SMH.

Anuschka

It does not air every 2 weeks but once in a month I think - I just watched it too - and Denzel was very cool - Miley proofed she is the bitch you here on the US gossip pages always talk about cause she left the gifts from hysterical teenie girls back on the couch in the studio.

I love the show and watch it since it exists - over 20 yrs ;-)

grandmacc

Miley you just look just plain silly trying to be sexy. You actually look better with more clothes on ! ! !

shi

watched it, still love the show. so disappointed in miley .. quote "love my fans ... fans are so important." and then she left the gift from a fan an the couch. hilarious. arrogant goofstar

LWhite

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it's a duck. Miley looks more like a tramp...I mean a duck...each time I see her. Granted, she's quacking all the way to the bank but...I still find it sad.

cali

She cant walk in high heels. Her performance looked awkward

BellaItaly

Trashy, trashy, trashy. She is trashy, period.

nobleday

Miley should become a Hanes cotton underwear spokesperson!

Patrick

Not a good night for miley.
first a poor live performance.
Than, after loosing her bet, she had 1 minute to sign autographs, not much time, so she left a lot of disappointed fans.
Than she forgot the gifts and letters from her (" ..so importend") fans when she left. Everybody noticed it and the other stars made fun of it.

nobleday

Who owns her heart?...she should start dancing with the Fruit of the Loom guys. If Hanes doesn't want this one, it would be even better with Fruit of the Loom.

She's bringing back the granny panties. Classy.

Patrick

Oh I forgot, there is one good news for her.

Drinking beer is legal at the age of 16 here in Germany, so have a nice Aftershowparty. :-)

cali

When are they going to work on her posture????
I only see her when TMZ puts these clips up, but she always looks like she’s rolled up in a sardine can

john johnson

i heard miley and denzel are making a movie together, its called: "skank on pelham,1-2-3!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments