Michael Jackson's 'Breaking News' -- Full Song

11/8/2010 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Breaking News," the new Michael Jackson song, was posted to MichaelJackson.com shortly after midnight ET Monday morning.

Michael Jackson Breaking News song download:

There had been some debate in Michael's family  about whether the vocals are really Michael's, but numerous experts say it is 100% definitely, positively MJ.  There is little doubt, especially since we know it was recorded in 2007 at a home studio in New Jersey, the exact place and time Michael had been living with his family.

Nevertheless, we ask ...

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mjj

wow

mjj

MJ you're the best

christi

I like it

Shellon

OMG! that song is awesome, Michael I miss you so much. Thanks for all the great music. L.O.V.E forever my king. R.I.P.

MS65

More!

ummm...

Doesn't sound like him...I'm kind of left with a confused feeling after listening to it...so I don't know what to believe.

Audie

this is Michael....no doubt!!!

G

The lyrics are defintely something MJ would write especially when he sings "why is it strange that I would fall in love" his voice sounds a little different but I think that's because he was using a different singing range. He had a good vocal range just remember 2000 watts so I do think its him. I like the song can't wait to hear the rest.

nan

just heard the song and really liked it.too bad the press was so terrible to him. they destroyed him and still are making money off him.
think its kinda funny tmz is putting this up as the song is about them too,,no conscious, i guess

Matys

Damn what a hot song! MJ made that song so different than any other pop songs I've ever heard, it has its own flow!

I guess the Jackson family (if they really do) think the first half is not him, but I could hear his voice out of a million and the special thing really is: he sings different!

Great song, nice beat, hits your ear and in the end, you hear here that it's absolutely him!!! Damn... hot! Still shaking.... R.I.P. MJ... long live your music!!!

Marcus Lamar Walker

Let me be the first to say.... only 1/2 of that song was the real Michael Jackson (I believe). It sounds to me like someone got a hold of some tapes and did a great remix. Kudos Sony... I just hope you aren't giving fans false hope.

VampKira

"Why is it strange that I would fall in love?"

Why indeed Michael dollface.... I love you!!!!!!

Loni1082

Sounds like "Off the wall" vocals.

Roseilicious

Definitely, MJ.

Good... but, don't think it will ever be one of my faves. Wait to hear what's on the rest of the tracks.

In the meantime...So. Now what...right? (lol)

G'Nite all.

Scott

as a lifelong fan, i truly dont think this is his voice... disappointed...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments