Michael Jackson's 'Breaking News' -- The Real Deal

11/7/2010 8:07 PM PST BY Harvey Levin

Hey, it's Harvey. We usually don't write first person on TMZ, but I gotta tell you what I just heard.

Michael Jackson Breaking News song:

Someone has played me the song "Breaking News." I'm not a music expert, but I am a Michael Jackson music fan ... and it's definitely Michael Jackson. The song -- which is awesome -- is a pretty harsh look through Michael's eyes at the media. In essence, he is saying ... You've treated me shabbily and you've hoped for my demise, but I'm back!

One of the lyrics:
 "They want to see that I fall,
cause I'm Michael Jackson.
You write the words to destroy
like it's a weapon."

In another part of the song, Jackson sings:
"Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again."

The song is vintage Jackson. The initial beat will remind you of "Billie Jean" and there are all sorts of MJ trademarks throughout.

When you hear it, you will not be able to suppress the image of Jackson dancing to the song.

The song was recorded at the home of music producer Eddie Cascio, when Michael Jackson was living there for four months in 2007.

As good as the song is ... it's not the first single that will be released. We're told we might be able to post a copy of  "Breaking News" on TMZ as soon as late tonight.

azlee

I wish you all did put a source of your articles. Great to hear Harvey. thanks!

Kimba10

All I can say is dead or alive... I will always love and adore Michael J. Jackson. He is my king, my world and I thank God for Michael and all the beautiful music and dance he left us with that means so much to so many.

You haters out there can say what you much, but there isn't a human alive that can touch or come close to Michael Jackson. God knew what he was doing when he gave us MJ and when he took him away.

Love MJ, 4ever n ever!

cassi

michael is the man, and HE'S BACK. i love my mikeybear

JLS

Any real fan of Michael's music will know what's real and what has been remixed or played around with. There is nobody who can match Michael Jackson. Nobody! As fans, I don't think we've done enough to discourage and stop those who remix and alter his work or damage his mother and his children. That's going to change. I would hope Katherine will realize that the only people she CAN trust in this regard is the two executors of MJ's estate. There intentions are golden and if she allows them to protect MJ, herself and his kids, they will do so in most skilled fashion. These two men are extremely good at what they are doing. That much is very clear.

UnboundZero

whats up with the lagging? put the song up already were dying to hear this!!!

michael jackson is the king of EVERYTHING!!! never will there be a larger entertainer EVER.

come on harvey you can't keep this song in your pocket forever just bust out with it already...

JLS

God bless you, Michael. Be at peace now. We are all adjusting to your absence and in the scramble to protect you and your music, your beloved kids and mother, we are trying hard to know how to press forward. No more troubles for you. Count on us.

kim

I agree with JLS. The fans will be able to tell if it is voice or not. Michael had a very distinct voice that is not easy to impersonate. Even the ones that impersonated him you could still tell the difference. Also I honestly do not think Sony would have made such a huge record deal with the estate if they thought they could get away with it. That would be putting way too much on the line. Can not wait to hear this song.

rip mj

Susy

THANKS HARVEY, YOU MADE MY DAY.YORU RATING IS UP, UP, UP.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MICHAEL BACK!

You've treated me shabbily and you've hope for my demise, but I'm back!"

REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL! YOUR THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD, ONE OF KIND KING OF MUSIC! VIVA KING OF POP,VIVA MICHAEL JACKSON, THE GOD GIVEN ANGEL!

teka

My God, I really do not know who to believe. On one side, his family, father, mother, brothers, sons, in principle, is where you have unconditional love, security, trust. Remembering that this family was present with Michael during the time of the 2005 trial, giving him strength and support. We know that some attitudes of some were not good to MJ at some point in your life, but at the same time, he always said to love them and respect them all as a united and loving family. And on the other hand, managers of their companies and Sony, which have been around for a long time in his life, but we also know that some of them were not reliable, but exploitation and / or vested interests. I think the parties involved in this current episode should have resolved in time and away from the public eye, because this confusion can "hurt" the spirit of Michael where he is!

mjmyangelbaby

That's right he will be back and I hope very soon.I love u michael we're all here for u, thanks Harvey....

Susy

@OhWell
**** YOU! MORON MOTHER ****ER! DON'T DESCRIBE YOUR RETARDED FAMILY HERE! KISS MICHAEL'S ASS OR LICK IT, YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE IT.

Daphne

Nice to know Harvey is a Michael Jackson music fan. I Love You, Michael Jackson.

Jessica

YES!Yes~Yes~~ I'm waiting, My King!!