Shakira vs. Ke$ha

Who'd You Rather?

11/8/2010 2:05 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Blonde pop stars Shakira, 33, and Ke$ha, 23, both purred for the cameras at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid on Sunday.

1108_shakesha_whod_rather
Question is ...

1108_mtv_europe_footer

Jim in Cali

ROSIE PALMER!!

Cartman

Shakira is muy spicy!

boobymanz

This is a joke right? Hmm let me see. The pretty woman, or the possible tranny with the nose ring? Gee, I wonder who I'd go with?

eyeinthesky

WTF! Let's see? hmmmm i don't know its pretty darn obvious isn't it?

GOLLY

I'd probably do Ke$sha because you could do dirty things to her you would not do with a regular girl, and she would like it and want more.

Kristen

Ke$ha looks infected.

Pretty LL

This isn't even a fair fight! Kesha looks like she smells bad. She must be related to someone in the business. There's no way anyone saw her and thought to sign her. blech!

Megan

Really? Is this even a question?

jeremy

this is rediculous ... who would want to do anything with Kesha, gross .... Shakira is super sexy and Kesha doesnt deserve to be mentioned in same sentence as Shakira .... seriously have you seen her in a bathing suit with her long crotch and man torso

Hawk

I hate to be cruel, but no matter how much she tries to pout and pose, this Ke$ha girl is nothing special.

Hawk

I hate to be cruel, but Ke$ha girl is not very attractive, no matter how much she tries to pout and pose.

c

Well that’s just not fair. You might have well had one button that said Shakira and another that said nasty Shakira-wanna-be dirty skank with multiple VDs.

tlynn

Are you f'n kidding tmz? That dirty nasty looking white girl most likely oozes std's and I'm sure she stinks - you know those girls wake up and jump in their jeans (laying on the floor) & hit the road. No shower, no ho-bath - just funky fresh! Nasty!! Shakira has talent, she's an entertainer an artist. That other thing is just a Tiger Woods throwback!

iamsuperdan

This is a joke right? Shakira is hot and no one can deny it. Kesha looks like something that just got kicked out of whoretown for being too gross. Nasty ghetto hookers look at her and say, "god she's gross." I feel like I should be tested for just seeing a picture of her.

AC

Oh, Shakira for sure. That would very nice. Kesha I could probably get though. :P

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments