« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean -- With Child!!

11/11/2010 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Unto Carrie Prejean a child shall be born ... TMZ has confirmed.

Kyle Boller baby with Carrie Prejean:
Multiple sources tell TMZ the former Miss CA USA -- who legally opposite-sex married NFL QB Kyle Boller in July -- is now pregnant with the couple's first child. We are told she's a few months along.

Very biblically correct.

111010_shanna_moakler_videoFunny side note ... six months ago, Carrie's nemesis Shanna Moakler made a few cracks about the sexuality of Carrie's future spawn. It's definitely worth a watch.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Throwback kid

She is a D lister with no talent whose 15 minutes are up. He is a 3rd stringer who most people don't even know what team he is on anymore. Oh yea, congrats!

Wha?

TMZ is the most intolerant news "media" in all the earth. Always harping on her Christianity and making snide comments. Yet you make fun of her for her intolerance? High school hyprocrites. Grow up.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

I bet she would love to snatch an adopted baby from a gay couple. She is a whore.

Carl

WHO CARES? Her 15 minutes has been up for a year.

mary

Hey TMZ,

Enough!! At least she married a man and not another woman and she is having a baby the old fashioned way.

Shanna is not pleased. God is not pleased with Shanna

danh

her sex tapes can still be seen at wowurl.com/11gb1

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Mary (#6) is a repressed Bible-thumping spinster who's never been kissed. Shut up you fugly, lonely biggot and get a life.

Janis

This information makes me want to stab myself multiple times...which reminds me how is Arte Lange doing, why doesn't anyone bring him up. Christ I feel like doing what he did..every other day....

Jon

Amazing all the anti christian hate that some people think is justified.
I was a gay activist who has been freed from homosexuality by Jesus Christ and I see a very dangerous trend developing in our society.
Very dangerous.Like the Jews before Hitler dangerous.

Phreaky

Shanna is trash and has NO RIGHT to be talking about anyone being a mother considering she can't even get her ass out of bed to take care of her own children, and even ships them off to her relative who's a convicted child toucher, every summer.

Doyers

I don't know who any of these people are.

Ravenwolf

"Amazing all the anti christian hate that some people think is justified.
Very dangerous.Like the Jews before Hitler dangerous.

Posted at 9:18 PM on Nov 10, 2010 by Jon"

can we say SCAREY?!

Liz

Yeah, okay, Shanna, you're a fine one to talk. Why don't you stay home and take care of your kids instead of partying all the time...oh yeah, and sleeping all the time. You're nothing but a POS.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Jon:

You are a man-lover and will be one till the day you die. Trust me and God on that!

George210

Shanna Moakler is fugly and especially horrendous without her black eye make-up, jealousy gets you nowhere chick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments