Gayle King -- Ain't No Gay Vibe With Oprah

11/9/2010 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

They fish together ... they camp together ... they shack up together .... but Oprah's BFF Gayle King still insists the famous lesbian rumors are purely "ridiculous."

Oprah and Gayle:
Gayle and her daughter Kirby hit the Museum of Modern Art in NYC last night -- when she told our photog that she's never put out a gay vibe with the famous talk show host ... because "there isn't one."

110910_oprah_gayle_video3Can't two single, middle-aged women hang out in peace? All the time? Without men? Ever?

ChillzReborn

Who cares?!

anony

If Oprah admitted to being gay, she would lose half her audience, easy. All of the religious right and most of the South.

These ladies have to be doing someone for their orgasms.

hummm

GAYle your name does not help you at all.

Cooper

@ DeeDee Russel...LOL chubby size shoes - now that's funny!

RevSpinnaker

Oprah's big Tyler Perry and 200 men who were sexually abused as kids is not the first show of it's kind. I spoke briefly from the audience of Oprah's first show with men who were abused as children more than 20 years ago. I've got it on tape. Mike Lew was the expert. Oprah is disingenuous to act clueless about the sexual abuse of boys. She had all the information, so as far as I'm concerned, this show is 20 years too late for a whole generation of men who were only told half the truth by Oprah and her feminist friends. Notice how Oprah has distanced herself from Eve Ensler at the big V-Day Convention. You can only fool all of the people some of the time.

tgrfan42069

the gig is up oprah.funny that she is suposed to be with stedman yet he doesnt live with her yet gayle does..hmmmmmmmmm.

Karen

Can't you people just accept that these two women have a friendship that should be envied by all of us. I am not a Oprah fan, especially since she endorsed Obama, but I truly believe women have the ability to have a deep friendship that DOES NOT include sex. I am a Conservative Republican, and I don't believe for one moment that they are Lesbians, but if they were I wouldn't care. Whenever I watch their travel adventures on Oprah's show, I laugh so hard and wish I was a friend of Gayles too.

RevSpinnaker

They're not gay. They're just Lesbopolitan, kind of like the female equivalent of a Metrosexual.

JungleTails com

Anyone who works for Oprah has to sign a confidentiality agreement. The number one reason why is because she gay!

Karlee

Who cares anyway! It's just another media stint. They are trying to get everyone to buy into this so they can profit.. but even if it's true...does anybody really give a flying F**K if they are ? I sure won't lose sleep over it.

TMZ@Froggy.biz

They are both gay. They just don't know it yet.

Eric in L.A.

I dated someone that used to be a producer on the Oprah show back in the 90's... She said that everyone that worked for Oprah knew she was Gay and Gayle was her partner. They all had to sign non-disclosure agreements that they could never talk about it, EVER.

writenow

It's kinda demeaning to keep insisting they're gay. They are two grown up women friends of many years. Why is it no one is asking long-time Hollywood stars of the same sex if they're gay? Get over yourselves people. Gayle remains disappointed her husband was a cheater, and Oprah isn't up for the dating scene.

RevSpinnaker

@Bootpunk: Who doesn't say nice girls don't have an eat it and beat it attitude.

Stupid People Hater

Well duh. They are Bi not gay :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments