Lil Wayne Smacked With Paternity Challenge in Prison

11/10/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Wayne may have a lil illegitimate kid running around -- this according to a Missouri woman who hit Weezy with paternity papers while the rapper was serving time at Rikers Island.

1109_lil-wayne-doc-launch-ex

Weezy -- who's already fathered 4 kids that he's aware of -- allegedly sired another child back in 2002 ... and now the 8-year-old's grandmother obtained a court order requiring Wayne to submit to a DNA test.

According to the legal papers, obtained by TMZ, Weezy was supposed to get tested before September 10, 2010 ... but since he was behind bars at the time he got the letter (dated August 20), the judge pushed the deadline to December 9.

The woman going after Wayne doesn't  explain why her daughter isn't pursuing the test herself -- in fact, the birth mother's name isn't even listed on the documents.

Calls to Wayne's camp have not been returned.

lisa

Damn Weezy...... give u another 5 years u going to be like Eazy E with that sauce.....that sauce is real...groupie..chicks

True

those lil hoochies need to keep their legs closed and leave the rappers alone.

WayneHead

Excuse me VickiC but I'm post 21 && i spoke nothinq else but enqlish . So what are you talkinq about ? Don't be mistaken sweetheart . Obviously you must not understand the real enqlish lanquaqe . My intelliqence level is on an all time hiqh so just because i replace one of my letters for the other does not tell you ANYTHiNG about my intelliqence : that's my typinq style

So who do I blame for your ignorance ?

n33

?Do anybody know if the kid was asking who his father is.

Mrs. B

I understand that the world just think that the African American men just doesn't support their children financially but never give them credit for being supportive, there is just about the same number of white men that refuse to even acknowledge or support their children. Statics only shows the number of women who have filed a claim against these fathers, white woman don’t believe in child support so they sit around and wait until these men are ready to support their children. And the reason that the grandmother probably is filing is because her granddaughter was probably underage at the time of this conception or she is either deceased or unfit.

pmg

He can have as may children he would like he have the money to benefit them..we are all people on the outside looking in everybody know that when you have a little money people tend to do stupid **** to get what they can. Why didn't the mom do it, maybe because she don't know who the child daddy is and don't want to be put out their like a whore. It's a time and a place for everything and some of the comments that have been made you people need to grow up. I been a single parent since my son was born, but it don't matter I do what I have to do to make sure he have what he want. A man gone be a man and it didn't just start today this is something that been going on. Look up the history of how many children black and white had back in the days by different women. No only that but slave owners having sex with their mades and slave and making babies and act as if they wasn't theirs. By pass me with the racist **** its 2011 get forreal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3