Taylor Swift vs. Miranda Lambert

Who'd You Rather?

11/10/2010 7:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Little blonde country darlings Taylor Swift, 20, and Miranda Lambert, 27, both twanged at the same event in Nashville on Tuesday.

1110_swift-lambert
Question is ...

Robert

Miranda cause Taylor would just write stupid songs about me when I dump her ass lololol

Criss

Taylor is weird looking to me.

John

I can't believe Taylor is winning this thing. IMO, she is not attractive. There are some people you don't do and Swift is one of them. First time you had a problem she would be writing some crap whiny song about it.

Please start putting a choice for "NEITHER" or "I'd jump off a cliff first".

Kristin

lol @ the people saying Miranda based on music. It's not about music you ****ing morons. Miranda is fat and has a giant forehead and ALWAYS looks pissed off. Taylor is gorgeous. Have you seen here legs? DAMN.

Toni Smith

Taylor is beautiful and a great singer her performance on the CMA awards was great! She is also a great role model and Miranda is way over weight for the to short and skimpy outfits she wears and I was embarrassed for her, she also sings like a yelling burly and jumping around like her pants are on fire!

alicia

so tired about crybaby tayor swift!! so over it!!

Christina

YOU WOMEN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR CALLING MIRANDA FAT. I UNDERSTAND THAT COMING FROM A MAN BUT FROM A WOMEN??? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN. YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE ON THIS EARTH. SO ASHAMED OF SO MANY WOMEN. WOMEN FIGHT SO HARD TO BE EQUAL TO MEN AND THESE STUPID TEENIE BOPS GO AROUND CALLING OTHER WOMEN FAT. DISGRACEFUL. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. YOU STUPID JEALOUS BITCHES. HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING CALLED A BITCH? YOU GIRLS WILL LEARN THE HARD WAY. COUGH COUGH KRISTIN. WHEN A MAN DISRESPECTS YOU, YOU WILL LEARN TO WATCH WHAT U SAY. STUPI GIRL

MIRANDA YOU ARE GORGEOUS. GET EVEN FATTER AND YOU WILL STILL BE GORGEOUS. THANKS FOR REPRESENTING THE NORMAL GIRLS. I'M PROUD TO THAT THEIR IS A WOMEN LIKE YOU REPRESENTING US FEMALES.

mc

Miranda and her huge fat ass ??? I think not, Taylor ... yummy

Alisha

TAY SWIFT FOREVA <3

josh

@Christina you must be fat.

taylor all the way!!

dude! what the hell!
you people are stupid1 miranda has like a drug problem and is ugly as ****k! and taylor i mean EVERYTHING about he is just simply amazing!!(:<3
i love you taylor alison swift!
love your #1! fan!!

SERIOUS5

All I know is Mirandas sales and awards dont begin to compare with Taylors. Taylors popularity, CD sales and awards speak for themselves.

Tiffany

Taylor is so annoying and Miranda is down to earth real girl!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3