Carrie vs. Kellie

Who'd You Rather?

11/11/2010 4:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Former "American Idol" blonde contestants turned country singers Carrie Underwood, 27, and Kellie Pickler, 24, both put on extravagant gowns at the same event in Nashville on Wednesday.

1111_whod_rather
Question is ...

1111_cma_awards_footer

b626

Face, boobs, hair, dress, makeup, Kellie it's ALL wrong

Jen

Please Kellie, stop with the plastic surgery. You look HORRIBLE!! When you were on American Idol you were attractive now you are a fake looking tramp. What a shame!

Carl

Kellie is starting to look like Jennifer Tilly. Maybe she is actually Jennifer and Meg's retarded sister.

Vanessa

What happened to Pickler? She used to be so cute and attractive. Surgery is no good and that bleached hair is a no go

never good enough

Pickler used to be DA BOMB but she wanted too much and went too far and now she's a plastic barbie doll. Oh honey, you had natural beauty but the American psychosis scrambled your brain and I am just so sad, so sad.

sam

carrie is prettier bad kellie is just sexy. i'd like to bang what's left of her brains out

MP

What did Kellie do to herself? I never understand why 20-something's think they need all that plastic surgery. Most of it looks awful.

Kay

Wow, Kelly should lay off the Botox.. It looks like her face is going to explode ! She use to be so cute, why did she do this to herself?

eyeinthesky

where is the option for my wife?

AMK

And we wonder why America has a bullying/self-esteem problem.

Pickle this

I've never been able to tell these two apart, except that Pickler's been milking that dumb blond bit for way too long.

l

Guys I don't think Kellie did anything I think its just the way shes smiling and she might have gained a little weight BUT i still think she is prettier and has a WAY Better personality!

Chuck

Hmmm...the forehead chick or the plastic surgery chick? Hmmm...I think I'll pass on this one.

AH

I don't think it's just the way she is smiling. It looks like she had high cheek implants. She was pretty the way she was, ditzy, but pretty. Carrier is classier. Just look how they are dressed.

SeaThom

Carrie can't take a bad picture it seems.... She has to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen inside and out. She's almost too perfect.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments