« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cowboys Owner -- The Fat Lady Sings in Vegas

11/11/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is unofficially giving up on this NFL season -- because while his team is imploding in Texas ... Jerry's regrouping in Las Vegas!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JLS

Creepy man. She looks like she's with her grandfather. Someone better watch him. He'd be a likely type to do something with somebody underage.

Len

I'm no Cowboys fan, and love seeing them lose...but I still like Jerry Jones. How can you not love a team owner who loves his team so much?

Moaning and crying about whatever situation one may find themselves in never helps anything. After making an agonizing decision (firing Wade Phillips) he decided to blow off some steam....as most anyone who had the means to do so would. There's not a lot more he can do at this point of the season. He doesn't actually play.

Jerry partied hard when the Cowboy's were winning Super Bowls. That's who he is. What kind of world is it we live in when old billionaires are criticized for enjoying their money? More power to him!

Charlotte Präg

the girl looks like the young Spears.....

myliverhurts

Go balls deep Jerry.

Throwback kid

That poor girl! what some people have to do for money. She probably closes her eyes and pretends he's Tony Romo.

L

@charloette DOESN'T SHE THO? I READ THESE COMMENTS JUST TO SEE IF SOMEONE SAID THAT

Jerry in Dallas

A few years ago Jerry showed up around 2 in the morning at the Dallas hotel where I worked. He was accompanied by 2 "nieces" and checked into a corner suite. One of the "nieces" called downstairs and spoke with me requesting drinks but since it was after 2, I told her I could not serve booze. She got frustrated and passed the phone to "niece" #2. She struck out as well when she asked to speak to Mr. So & So as the name was the ficticious one they had used to check in under. LOL!!! She then handed the phone to Jerry. He finally settled on some diet cokes when I lied that security had already come by and locked all of our liquor cabinets. I personally took the sodas upstairs just in case there were any problems. I was met by one of the "nieces" and dropped off the drinks while Jerry was upstairs in the bedroom of the 2-story suite with "niece" #2. At about 4 am, he and his "nieces" checked out and left. ICK! ICK!! and Triple ICK!!!