« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan Applies for Marriage License

11/11/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan is getting back into the ring ... the wedding ring -- TMZ has learned the wrestling legend has applied for a marriage license to marry his 35-year-old fiancée Jennifer McDaniel.

Jennifer McDaniel

We're told 57-year-old Hulk got the license in Florida -- and it expires on January 11, 2011 -- so the clock is tickin'.

Sources close to Hulk tell us the couple wants to be married by Dr. Michael Beckwith -- a spiritual guru based out of L.A.

As for Hulk -- who divorced his first wife Linda just last year -- dude tells us, "I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life."

0709_ring_bling_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TeeCee

This is creepy. She looks exactly like his daughter. I mean EXACTLY like her. They might want to do some DNA testing before the nuptials.

r2s

I thought It WAS his daughter lol

lili

Strange guy.

croc

youre right, its creepy.. how can he go to bed with someone that looks like his own daughter so much.. yuk.

James

WOW TMZ is 24 hours behind the news, this was reported yesterday and TMZ so called sources is the Bubba the Love Sponge heard nationwide on Sirius-XM Radio on Howard 101 where this was first reported yesterday. My question is why doesn't TMZ give the Bubba the Love Sponge show credit where credit is due?

YOuRs2

He is interested in women that look like his daughter and Linda is interested in men that look like their son. Ewww.

anonymous

Well marriage wasn't too bad was it, Hulk? Hilarious how these guys trash their ex-wives but can't wait to race right into another marriage. Stoopid is as stoopid does. The replacement wife will pop a baby out as soon as she can to secure her financial future. Hey Hulk, bet you can't see that one coming either, can ya? Yeah she loves you for you. Cha-ching!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Who cares about this has-been. he's as old as death.

ratjuice

I cant understand why someone would want to make the same mistake. I sure hope he is smart enough for a Pre-Nup

Vince Robles

Totally awesome to hear about the Hulk getting married again. I wish him the best

spike

Didn't loose enough money in your first divorce.

samson

Why, man? WHY?

I guess he's still got a little more to lose.

lhartwell

I could care less what she looks like, do these women ever consider what their future is bound to be like when you marry someone SO MUCH older than you?

Sure its okay now, he's 57, that means he is almost in the AARP!!!!! So in a few years he won't even be gettin' it up and trust, ladies for whatever reason, sex is wonderful in 40's, better than ever, and she is with a guy who is already old!

He'll be ready for bingo while she is looking to party still.

So, instead of growing old together, she is is going to watch him get old while she is still young, too young to wiping his a-s-s for him!

I guess she wants to be in same crowd as say Kathrine Zeta-Jones. She has to look at that old man with his liver spots all over all day and I believe she isn't even 36 yet. Yuk.

I'd rather get liver spots together. Cringe, and more cringe.

I guess she thinks he has a lot of money, because I just don't get it.

Doodles

Yeah, this isn't going to end well. TMZ will be covering the divorce adnasium just like it covered the Mel Gibson/what's her name "love afair" not too long ago.

She'll get pregnant, scream he did something, and they will divorce, she will get a whole boat load of child support and spousal support, yada yada yada.....

cryan

What a douche. If only he realized she's in it for the money! The sex may be good buddy, but at least whores don't claim spouse/child support and half of your money!!! Wait a couple of years hahahahahaha. I can already see the TMZ headlines from here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments