Kourtney K --

I'm Not a Lawyer

But I'll Play One on TV!

11/14/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian is becoming a lawyer -- not in real life, because that would require school and studying and reading and stuff -- but TMZ has learned she'll soon portray one on television.

1112_kourtney_EXD_TMZ_01
Kourtney announced earlier this week she'll be filming a guest role on the soap "One Life to Live" ... and sources tell us she'll play a sexy attorney who develops a love/hate relationship with a "dark-haired guy" on the show.

We're told the role will also require a bit of physical work -- because on her eps, scheduled to air in March, she's supposed to kiss AND punch one of the dudes. Saucy.

Phreaky

How disappointing. Kourtney is dumb as a rock and has absolutely no personality.
This won't last long...

Andolini

Ohh maybe she can find a REAL baby Daddy out of this...Did Scott **** give his blessing on this or is this just ANOTHER attempt to put Scott in his place ..where he belongs..on the curb...?

JLS

From TMZ:
"She's not really becoming a lawyer because that would require studying and reading and stuff....."

I laughed until my eyes watered at this comment. Good one, TMZ. Nothing better than seeing a lawyer kiss and punch a dude LMAO.

Andolini

WHEN is she gonna tell "JJ" he's the father of that kid...? I used to think she was the BEST of that clan now...wouldn't put my D*** in her if I was PAID!!!!

Carvey

I've never seen a single episode of any soap opera and Kourtney's appearance on one just tells me I've made the right decision in avoiding them.

nosillyname

LITTLE FN UNFAIR SINCE SHE WENT TO COLLEGE TMZ.... HOW BOUT REPORTING THE REAL STUFF INSTEAD OF ALL THE FRIGGIN BS

Samantha

@ Nosillyname-you're right. Both she and her brother Rob graduated from college-the two other girls did not. Perhaps grad school of some sort would be a good move for her...become a real lawyer-follow in her father's footsteps...she's probably only stupid when it comes to Scott. She does own/run a number of stores.

Oh Puh-leeze!

Next time you are "stuck" watching "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", count how many times Kourtney says the word "like". It will become an obsession. It could become the new beer drinking game!

Also - beyond tired of all of website plugs the responders display. I won't be checking them out!

Jill

I honestly thought this idiot was mentally disabled when I first heard her speak on that stupid show. Those girls are all whores and that cow of a mother is their pimp.

Bubbles The Chimp

Hah! Who in this day and age watches old tired day-time soap operas.

Jonathan

I think its excellent casting. She has an intelligent, direct, strong way (lawyer like actually) about how she deals with the family on the show. She doesn't accept lip service, and goes for the facts. I think its the perfect role to experiment with if she's interested in acting. Go for it!

Steve

This family is disgusting & it comes from the Matriarch that slut Kris Jenner. Kourtney, Khloe, & Kim don't have the same father & that's obvious. Potato head looks nothing like the turdlets. Kim is famous for taking it in the pooper on video from a no talent petri dish & Kourtney keeps lying to the world (just like Mom) that Scott is her baby's father when anyone who watched the K&K take Miami knows that the child is Rob's dorky friends.

Lying sluts. Only in America.

NickieF

How sad & pathetic must your lives be to speak like that about people you don't really know AND who don't even know you exist!! You're just a bunch of losers, who are jealous & bitter about their successes, while you rot away in insignificance!!! Just saying, you hateful bunch!!

LoveHate

Go Kourt I'm rooting for you!!! sometimes i wish my sister would sleep with a d list star and make a tape so i could be famous. i guess all of us arent as lucky to have a sis like Kim :(

Phreaky

#13 Is no doubt Jonathan Chebin, the jackass friend of the Kardashians. What exactly is it about her that is so intelligent, direct, and strong, Jonathan? The way she stares blankly at absolutely everything ever said to her? Or maybe it was the way she reacted when Scott was staying out until 7am, coming home trashed and she never said a word because she said it was none of her business? Then when her entire family pointed out how stupid it was of her to do that, THEN she got mad at him for it? Or maybe it was how she admitted she "forgot" to take birth control pills?
Or maybe it's the number of times she intelligently uses the word "like"?
"The other day… Scott and I were walking down the street in New York and this lady’s LIKE, ‘Kourtney! I love you!’ And then she’s LIKE, ‘Dump him!’ Scott and I were just LIKE smiling and I was LIKE, ‘OK, I’ll do it for you.’ And then I was LIKE, ‘Obviously I have to do what’s best for me and my family."
Sorry, but she's D-U-M-B.

And for those touting the fact she went to college? Her major was theater. No offense to those who have majored in it, but it's not rocket science. And you would THINK for being a theater major she would have a detectable amount of a personality, yet she has none. Zero. Zilch. Just blank stares, as though she is eternally thinking "huh?"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments