Kourtney K --

I'm Not a Lawyer

But I'll Play One on TV!

11/14/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kourtney Kardashian is becoming a lawyer -- not in real life, because that would require school and studying and reading and stuff -- but TMZ has learned she'll soon portray one on television.

1112_kourtney_EXD_TMZ_01
Kourtney announced earlier this week she'll be filming a guest role on the soap "One Life to Live" ... and sources tell us she'll play a sexy attorney who develops a love/hate relationship with a "dark-haired guy" on the show.

We're told the role will also require a bit of physical work -- because on her eps, scheduled to air in March, she's supposed to kiss AND punch one of the dudes. Saucy.

Oh Puh-leeze!

Hey Ron and Disturbed!

Let's watch her next Kourtney show and tally her "likes". We'll meet up again and give a final count. HAHAHAHAHA!

And, Nicki....My life isn't worthless, nor am I rotting away into insignificance. It's full and content. My husband has been in the Air Force for 20 years, and I am a teacher. At least WE are contributing the our country's future. She is contributing to "like" TV and "like" expensive handbags.

King Ken

WOOOW! A lot of haters at TMZ! no wonder all of you flock to this site, you all love to hate on others! SORRY ASS BITCHES!

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I will be tuned in to One Life To Live cuz it comes on after my soap, All My Children. Can't wait for her appearance on there.

Marilyn Monroe

Maybe she misses her dad. I didn't know she could read.

Marilyn Monroe

Kourt needs a bigger booty to be famous like her sister. It's all in the booty ask Kim

Throwback kid

Did she actually graduate from the University of Arizona? or is she one of those rich kids who drop out after one year because they a bored of studying? To me she sounds as dumb as Jessica Simpson when she talks.

Throwback kid

Wow #18 Disturbed is dead on! I was thinking the same thing, she has this dead look in her eyes and talks like she just woke up from a coma.

Yep I said that

What an insult to all other real actresses who bust their butts to get acting roles, taking acting lessons, going on casting calls and then a fence post like this gets offered a part in a TV show just like her slutty sister Kim. The entire family are a vapid self centered materialistic bunch of skanks including their pimp mother

Marilyn Monroe

She is an actress. Was she nominated for best supporting ho-bag? If not, she deserves at least an Oscar nod for her role.

Insomnia121

Like seriously, yall give the girl a break. Like half a yall arent even known!! So what if she's going to be in a soap?...its a start. Get over yall tired ass selves!!

Mee

How can a member of such an uneducated group of sister's play such an educated role?

Get a real actress that has "AT LEAST ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL"

Mee

It's all about connections.
HER FATHER LEFT AN IMPORTANT LEGACY; HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH MURDERER O'J Simpson

patty

I wish One Life to Live would reconsider, Kourtney is so dumb. She couldn't act if her life depended on it. I'm sure her money hungry Mother (pimp) is involved!!!

trixiepoo

Ok. Kourtney is an idiot, and she looks like a man - and whats up with Kim and her suddenly pulling a Mj and going white? Kourt was REALLY dark skinned and is now as light as Khloe? and Kim too, naturally very dark, and now shes spooky white.
Kourt will NEVER leave Scott cos hes pretty. Hes a good looking guy, and thats that. She deliberately got pregnant (what BS that she 'forgot to take my pill") to trap him and keep him with her, which wasnt necessary cos without Kourtney and the rest of those prostitutes, there would be no Scott. He needs her for fame, she needs him as an ornament. She looks like a man, come on! I cant wait till these stupid idiots (the Kardashians) 15 minutes are done. NONE of them can utter an intelligent phrase. And anyone can go to college nowadays. So Kourt having gone to one doesnt mean she has any brains. Idiot.

IPICKU

IPICKU = New App on App Store...

works with Iphone and ITouch ‎***Free unlimited texting***sends and recieves text in less than 5 seconds...try it, it's free***

whoknows

I would never speak ugly about someone that I do not personally know. However, the few times I have watched this show I find Kourtney to be very boring to listen to. She speaks in Monotone and injects the word "like" into every sentence. I see no personality in the way she speaks. The only other thing I have noticed is the way the girls speak to their Mom and Bruce. They are so disrepectful. I don't care what Chris has done, she is their mother and should be treated with respect at all times. My girls would never speak to me that way, nor would I have ever talked to my mom like that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments