Why Oksana Wanted $50,000-a-Month

11/12/2010 9:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Single mother with one child seeks $50,000-a-month from movie star. We have the breakdown of what Oksana Grigorieva requested from Mel Gibson in monthly child support.

1110-oksana-grigorieva-ex-1-tmz
In court documents obtained by TMZ, Oksana lists the various expenses she says she's incurring to keep a home for herself and baby Lucia ... including baby yoga.

Here's a monthly breakdown of what Oksana wanted:

-- Rent ... $15,000 (Oksana wanted Mel to rent her a new home for security reasons)
-- Laundry and cleaning ... $100
-- Security system ... $250
-- Auto expenses ... $600
-- Home repairs ... $650
-- Gardener ... $500
-- Misc drugs and vitamins ... $50
-- Charitable contributions... Zero

In the end, Oksana got $20,000 a month plus housing.

twilightmom

@shancar-
Bye!
Umm....gone yet?

shanchar

Did most of you forget, or hear incorrectly, those horrible tapes? That wasn't enough to show you how unstable & unsafe this man is? TMZ.... you have shown, over and over, that you are on the side of, (at the very least), an emotionally & psychologically abusive person. I realize money talks, & Mel Gibson is obviously very powerful in La La Land, but seriously TMZ, where are your morals & principals? I know it probably doesn't count for much (in your world of 1K dinners,valet @ Kinkos, $200 t shirts, limos to school), but, you've lost me as a fan. Shame on you TMZ, AND, the rest of your readers who have given that psycho a pass.

Posted at 9:03 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by shanchar

What planet are you from those tapes were fabricated. Idiot

Posted at 9:06 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by angelika466

and you know this how? interesting you signed off right after you posted this...
I don't think it's necessary to personally attack someone b/c they believe something opposite from you. I know for a fact that I am NOT an idiot. Sorry I upset you so much, I hope I didn't ruin your day or anything.

kickaboo

So where was Oksana living again and what was she doing for a living to support herself and son BEFORE she met Gibson, and just what is the story on how she "met" Gibson? (why so many Oksanas in the beginning?)

maya

shanchar

So which one of the TMZ staff are you, you're funny?

Maya 28

shanchar

It's all rainbows & unicorns til someone posts an opposite opinion from the norm. Grow up people!

deeb

heads up - if you have gone to ROL today and are having problems getting to TMZ or leaving comments, check your system ASAP for Trojans - and do NOT click on any window links that show up on your screen when you go to TMZ and it says that they are experiencing technical difficulties ("but you can see our photos by clicking here") - it looks like TMZ but when I checked the links from within the screen, they do not go to TMZ. Careful!

shanchar

@ Maya28
I wish...
don't think I'd last long; I seem to disagree w/ TMZ most of the time, but, I do think they're good @ reporting the dirt. :)

kali

Posted at 9:28 PM on Nov 12, 2010 by deeb

I had problems posting earlier but I have not been to rol.
I'm sure its just tmz...

maya

shanchar

Don't you just love the crazy ass photos of Mel that Harvey has subjected us to for the past, how many months?

Maya 28

Bubba

"Misc drugs and vitamins ... $50"

Obviously that doesn't include Oksana's penicillin weekly shots.

kickaboo

Don't forget Ox takes 30 pills a day to stay calm, as told by her friend to Russian media.
She looks like she's a druggie by many pics. Glazed and glassy eyed. She sure likes to throw concerns about Mel around, perhaps she needs to be drug tested, psyche elevated.

Ariel

Can you recover info off a computer that been cleaned? Ox hired that computer expert to debug her house. Well, I think he cleaned her computer maybe that why it taking the sheriff's office so long to check her computer. I'm so curious about the computer. Why she doesn't want them to check her computer?

DANA

nanny for 5 k????
and she needs a haousekeeper plus
her and her mother are noon working
WTF
bodyguard 13 k???

e33

typical woman

maya

Dana
You crossed the line with that remark. Lucia is a beautiful, innocent, little bundle of joy. You are entitled to your opinion of Oksana, but please, don't bad mouth the innocent.

Maya 28