Ricky Martin vs. Enrique Iglesias

Who'd You Rather?

11/12/2010 5:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Pop hunks Ricky Martin, 38, and Enrique Iglesias, 35, both performed at the Latin Grammys in Vegas on Thursday.

1112_whod_rather
Question is ...

vipin kumar x2

yes lori.......i agree with ur all cmments..yo rm is better then enrique dead man..

mariafrenri

lori...
you are so funny))) i mean too funny) you look like you are crazy Ricky's fan who will prove everybody that Ricky is #1) you know some time ago i met on internet other Ricky's veeeery big fan. he also proved everybody, that Ricky is the best) BUT! thare is a difference between you two. while he spoke why Ricky is a good singer, you don't do it. you just put a **** on Enrique and you know...it doen't make Ricky better to my mind, but worse, coz if he has so agressive fans (not everybody, i mean you) it is not normal) and you seem funny) just try to understand it)

and we DON'T appologize for "tonight" where did you read it?))) we love the song both versions, even dirty is more) and we (many of us) won't appologize for this. i just said that there's nothing wrong with this song)reread comments)

vipin kumar x2

mariafrenri haahahaha wtever ricky is better than see who is winning here ricky martinn nt enrique....after loolisg million of fans he is still winning lol i am from india hahaha....btw listen to mj hold my hand

Johnny Depp Fan

I never liked the comparison of Ricky and Enrique. Although both of them sing in Spanish and English, I think they produce quite different music... Ricky is more latin while Enrique is more pop. I respect Ricky and I think he's a good musician. I like a few songs of him. But I prefer Enrique. I think his music is smarter, he doesn't afraid of experiments and his music is for people of different tastes (wide range of people) and for different age. And I've been to live concerts .. Enrique Iglesias did much better. He's a great performer. Energetic, wild, he conquered hearts of the whole stadium... Ricky sang good.. but it wasn't that great in total..
Voted for Enrique :)

Sahil

I lOVE Enrique

and he is the winner in simple Words

Enrique Forever

lori

@80-82 YOU MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL LEARN HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH THEN ILL ANSWER YOUR GIBBERISH COMMENTS TO RM FANS JUST ANOTHER LOSER FAN POSTING BACK--CAN YOU COUNT 83? WHOSE WINNING HERE? IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE ANYWAY AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED RICKY IS A BETTER MUSICIAN IN EVERY WAY HIS MUSIC I BETTER AND HES AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING ENRIQUE IGLESIAS IS A PATHETIC IMMATURE LOSER IVE HEARD HIS INTERVIEWS BEFORE LIKE A CHILD NO COMPARISON!

me

haha, just look at charts. Enrique IS SILL ON TOP but ricky..... he will not have hit anymore. Ypu re just jealous coz enrique is more succesfull

Jerry

I am a straight latino guy and know the career of both artist, have seen both in concert many,many times. RICKY MARTIN IS A MORE RESPECTABLE, A MUCH MORE TALENTED ARTIST THAN ENRIQUE IGLESIAS.

Ricky can sing, can dance, play the drums,piano, live sound much better, is more charismatic. Ricky made a career of his own since he was a child he started with menudo, like a Michael Jackson, unlike Enrique he made his career based on his famous father.

lori

YES!!!! #86 SO TRUE WE KNOW THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT RICKY MARTIN AND ENRIQUE IGLESIAS SO LIKE I SAID LET ENRIQUES FAN RANT ON BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW SOME OF HIS FANS ARE SO PATHETIC AND EXTREMELY OBSESSED WITH HIM THEY WILL SIT ALL DAY ON THEIR COMPUTER AND VOTE AWAY A THOUSAND TIMES FOR ENRIQUE TO PASS THE VOTING NUMBER I DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN BUT IF IT DOES AT TLEAST WE KNOW WHO REALLY WON FROM RICKY MARTINS REAL TRUE FANS THAT VOTE AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND NOT LIKE A MANIAC JUST IN CASE THE NUMBER CHANGES WE KNOW WHO WON HER AND ITS RICKY MARTIN A REAL CLASS ACT!!

mariafrenri

Ricky is winning because Enrique's fans dont' vote too much here) we are voting for Favorite Latin Artist on American Music Awards for example....maybe you should do the same? oh. i'm sorry i forgot. Ricky isn't nominated))
stop being jealous. i'm sure Ricky won't be happy if he read all your comments.
and at last, lori stop Capslocking. it seems like you have problems with your nerves)

lori

@88 I CAN WRITE HOW I WANT LOSER RICKY WOULD BE HAPPY WHAT HIS FANS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT HIM OUR OPINIONS YOU DONT LIKE IT I GUESS THE TRUTH HURTS ABOUT YOUR GRAMMY LOSER ENRIQUE IGLESIAS LETS SEE WHAT HE WINS NEXT HAHAHAHAHAHA ENRIQUE FANS ARE NOT VOTING PLEASE I BET ON ALL HIS WEBSITES HE HAS FROM HIS CHUBBY BUBBY FANS ARE VOTING RIGHT NOW THE WINNER WAS ALREADY PROVEN INSTEAD OF VOTING WHY DONT YOU WRITE TO ENRIQUE IGLESIAS AND TELL HIM TO GET HELP WITH HIS APPEARANCE DRESSES LIKE A POOR HOMELESS PERSON AND LOOKS LIKE HES DYING IS HE DOING DRUGS? OR MAYBE HE JUST DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS HEALTH AT LEAST RICKY MARTIN LOOKS LIKE A CLEAN HEALTHY PERSON AND KNOWS HOW TO DRESS WHEN AND WHERE AND KNOWS HOW TO WRITE DECENT SONGS GO LISTEN TO 'TONIGHT' SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOUR PATHETIC TASTE MONKEY LOVER!

GBeach

umm kind of a no brainer there: Rickey is gay and unless you are gay too the answer would be enrique!

lori

BEING GAY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS MUSIC AS AN ARTIST A SINGER A MUSICIAN A DECENT HUMAN BEING AND HOW HE PRESENTS HIMSELF AS A PROFESSIONAL. IM NOT GAY I RESPECT EVERYONES CHOICE IN LIFE. HES A VERY RELIGIOUS MAN AND A SPIRITUAL PERSON AND IS LOVED BY MILLIONS STRAIGHT AND GAY PEOPLE MEN AND WOMA. REGARDLESS I STILL WOULD GO WITHN RICKY MARTIN A GORGEOUS HUNK OF A MAN AND A CLASSY GUY JUST LOOK AT THE 2 PICTURES PLEASE ENRIQUE IS DONE WITH OVER AGIAN LOOK AT HIS CHOICE OF MUSIC LATELY GARBAGE!!!

tlynn

Ricky Martin is winning because all the butt pirates & bulldaggers are voting. Including Harvey! Put this crap on Perez Hilton's site, nobody here wants to do any gay polls about ***s & carpet munchers!!!

lori

@lynn SO WHY ARE YOU HERE GET THE HELL OFF AND YOU WON T HAVE TO WATCH YOUR POOR LOSER BOY LOSE ADIOS GOODBYE DONT COME BACK TO POST AGAIN THE TRUTH HURTS!