Michael Jackson -- First Single Released

11/15/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first official single from the new Michael Jackson album was just released on MichaelJackson.com -- "Hold My Hand" featuring Akon.

Michael Jackson's Hold My Hand

As we previously reported, Akon returned to the studio recently to put the finishing touches on the track.

The full album is due out December 14.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jovan

LOVE

Matys

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! Love that new finished version - amazing!! L.O.V.E MJ! Forever!!

jovan

hahaha. I WAS FIRST!

gabriel

i could understand how you could think that, assuming you've researched nothing about MIchael nor the cases but think about this. IF your child was raped in the but, and masturbated when he was 13 by a 40 yr old man, wouldn’t you want the s*** bag in jail not his money. WHY WOULD THEY ASK FOR IF MICHAEL WAS GUILTY THEY WOULD NEVER ACCEPT MONEY OVER JUSTICE, OR PERHAPS THEY WERE LIENG AND MICHAEL DIDN’T WANT TO GO THROUGH A LONG TRIAL TO ENTERUPT HIS DANGEROUS WORLD TOUR. But you should know, MIchael never payed a dime. His insurance actually payed it since he was on a world tour and wouldve lost hundreds of millions if he had a case...There were even recorded fonecalls(thier on youtube too) Of the dad that accused michael planning to frame Michael saying "this is going to work! When were done he won't have a single dime!"...The kids father killed himself literally after MIchaels death, and the child hasn't talked to the mom in over 16 years
IIn the 05 case, Michael was acquitted of all charges for a reason. In the 05 case, the family was known for lieng and hanging out with Famous people for money. A couple years a security guard caught the child who was allegedly molested, and his mother stealing, she changed the story, and said she twisted her nipple 27 times, yes there were scars, but the investigators concluded they were from her abusive husband, yet she won a 300k lawsuit. While hanging around Chris Tucker, he felt and notice they were asking for a lot of things, since the kid had cancer , he would always say that he isn't feeling well, for the things Chris had, He kicked the family out of his life. And warned Michael as he saw him with them. Jay leno reported the same thing. From the alleged 5 years of therapy he allegedly was going to need, in 1 secion, with the DA present, he concluded hearing hte mom said, he and his mom wanted money from Michael. They forced themselves onto him , like a leach, and when he left Neverland (his house) for bisnuss they would stay and treat it like crap. The prosecution also said they had proof of 5 other boys molestation, 1 Being mulky culkin, in which he came a in defense and said HELL NO he didn't toch me. One from '93 , which he absioulty refused to even testify(if someone who molested you was on trial again, and you had the chance to send him to jail wouldn't you?), the 3rd child was planning on testifying in defense and the prosecuter had nothing left. Besides the people who were going to witness saying they saw him touched him, once worked for MIchael, Michael fired them, They sued him for wrongfully terminating them, and it ended up in both people who accused Michael, To them both owning Michael a 1million Dollars...
If you research the case you case see why Michael was innocent on every 13 counts that he was charged wtih....
MICHAEL WAS A PURE INNOCENT MAN WHO WAS DESTROYED BY THE MEDIA, IF ANY ONE OF YOU WOULD STOP BEING MEDIA PUPPETS BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU HEAR, YOU WOULD KNOW WHY PEOPLE LOVED MICHAEL SO MUCH, AND WHY THEY SAID HE WAS GREATER THAN LIFE. MICHAEL WAS INNOCENT. JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL.

soyled mydget pantaloons

H

Shellon

I just listened to hold my hand. i could not stop the tears from flowing. Michael I miss you so much. R.I.P my angel.

Daphne

I'm getting it. For sure + the new Michael album.

gabriel

In all seriousness then song is incredible defitinly a hit

Jen

i actually cried listening to that.

This song is amazing! 10! 10! 10!

Love and miss you Michael. <3

seriously!

awwwww yeah! I love it! GO MJ!

Mina

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youthinkyourecute

This would have been a nice comeback song for him if this came out in 2007.

oleman

I thought it was boring, sounds like everything else hes done.

themaestrosgirl

I have no words right now...It's like Michael is back. I really needed something like this now (intense personal stuff), and, mysteriously, Michael comes through again, just at the right time. Thanks to Akon too.

CK

I have heard this before bootlegged on the internet. Akons new one is soooooo much better... I'll be listening all night. A beautiful tribute to MJ.

I know Michael is in heaven listening to this and happy his fans are happy.

Thank you Akon!. Thank you Michael!.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments