Larry King Puts Oksana on Fast Track

11/15/2010 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The episode of "Larry King Live" featuring Oksana Grigorieva is coming sooner than we expected -- TMZ has learned the show has been moved up to Wednesday night.

1115_oksana_larry_TMZ_EX
Sources tell TMZ the show was originally supposed to air next Monday -- which not-so-coincidentally happens to be the same day Oksana was supposed to be grilled on the stand in her custody case with Mel Gibson.

It's unclear why the episode was moved.

As we previously reported, the interview went longer than expected and Larry played portions of the infamous Mel tapes Oksana secretly recorded.

Renee

I just passed the tv and Larry King and his producer are on Dr. Phil.

Larry King live will be ending soon, so no matter what happens in this interview ... this won't affect his career.

I think Larry is just taking a swipe at Mel before he goes.

My impression.

Posted at 7:48 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by Belinda

I think you're right. If there was a balloon boy story LK would be all over that but instead he's using this to attack MG. It's all about ratings.

Frieda

Hopefully she has seduced King already and will take all his money. Seems to be her M.O. What goes around comes around.

Oinky, you're about to lose custody!

Renee

How old is Larry King, 94? Does he know that playing her music video on his cable tv show will make people change the channel?

dunamis

This is perfect. Mel's team will have an advantage when they continue questioning her on Nov. 22. They'll fire off questions she answered in the interview and if her answers don't match up, it will be on the record.

I'm guessing Mel's attorneys did something to have the interview stepped up. Maybe contacted CNN.

DH and others thought they were slick by having LK air it after the hearing. It seems everything she does backfires.

ThinkingWoman, I got your response. Thanks.

NICOLE

I am not going to watch Larry King. I'm tired to see crap in national TV. I would imagine that Oksana is going to play the "victim" role, her new job in the domestic violence field and all the s..it that she uses to talk to the media.

Larry King is not a sharp man. Oksana is going to take charge of the entire show.

The funny thing is that MG is NOT CHARGED YET with Domestic Violence. I'm wondering if this is the brilliant idea of Oksana's lawyers to put pressure on Judge Gordon for this matter

Frieda

I can't wait for the extortion charges. Oinky, Larry and People Mag are going to look like sh.it! Only Oprah will come out looking good for dropping her.

Renee

Larry King and Oksana... yeah I am not going to watch it. I am interested to know what they might discuss but these two people are not what I would consider to be entertaining. She's a liar and he is beyond the age og comfortable viewing.
Double ick value. One old man and one lying con artist. No thanks. I'll read about it on a blog.

TMZgossip

I believe 100% "The Rose Garden" comment on the tape was the mental hospital

Posted at 7:45 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by angelika466
...

you are gullible!!!!

mama9

*1st lol

Posted at 7:33 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by mama9
lame I know but at least I went and mentioned it on the other thread. hehehe

*I don't want to watch this interview but feel I have to just to see what lies she will spin.

Posted at 7:47 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by Shell
-great you watch it and fill us in (please), cause I won't watch it unless the hubby wants to, then it is just background noise as I play on my comp.

*The more Miss Grigorieva talks, the more people see her as disingenuous. There is NO reason for a media blitz if she had legal legs to stand on. Another nail in her coffin.

Posted at 7:50 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by ThinkingWoman

-but it is what she was taught by her legal advisers. Anyone know who im talking about... take a guess... if all else looks bad and you have no real legal course, hold a press conference.

angelika466

you are gullible!!!!

Posted at 8:03 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by TMZgossip

Ha Ha it has to be all of this is to crazy

mama9

Ha Ha it has to be all of this is to crazy

Posted at 8:06 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by angelika466

I agree

Renee

Posted at 7:59 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by NICOLE

I agree with you, at first I was kind of interested, the topic. Now that I think about Larry King... he's not going to ask anything interesting, blech, it's going to be her music and the "battered women's group". Ew

"she did the interview because 'she feels she's been silent too long and feels bad for other battered women if she stays silent."

She's going to be doing many other press conferenced over the next few days. Really? You've been silent too long?
You're on tmz 5 times a day, how is that silent?
Such a lieing (I can't type it) *expletive deleted*

You've been silten too long?

When she came out on TMZ she was claiming she was doing it because of all of the negative press and everyone attacking her.
It's baffling how this woman lies. She claims she was silent for too long? She just did people magazine. UGH I am ranting.

Frieda

Keep yapping, Ox! Screw your story up with conflicting statements even more than you have.
King will have to edit this heavily because she sounds psychotic

mama9

Posted at 8:09 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by Renee
-and started to with Oprah before it got pulled

christy

Well, here is a pair matched in heaven. The ugliest man
on the planet and the greediest woman.
I can NOT STAND LK, any one that watches this is just
upping the ratings and they do not deserve it. Watching is
the same as showing you approve. Yuk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments