Laura Dern & Ben Harper -- Together or TOGETHER?

11/15/2010 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Laura Dern and Ben Harper put aside that whole nasty divorce thing to spend a little quality time with their kids in Brentwood yesterday.

media_removed_tmz
As we first reported, Harper blindsided Dern with a divorce filing last month after nearly five years of marriage and two children.

1115_dern_harper_video_ex_tmzOur photog spotted the pair as they parted ways and we asked Ben if a reconciliation was in the cards -- he stayed mum.

queen love

"Dead Woman Walking", OMG...Waking up to that everyday.

LoveKim

Keep things civil for the sake of the kiddies they will appreciate it in the end.

Bob Goodden

Laura Dern still lovely never forget the hand thing in wild at heart!!

Mark

Who cares?

JLS

I hope they work it out. It looks like they are doing just that.

Mo

Kind of creepy how he looks at his son. Or is it just me?

MIDNIGHT TOKER

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD BEEN ROAD HARD AND LEFT TO DRY OUT,,YIKES SHE GOT OLD AND UGLY..TIME TO TRADE HER IN

joe

SOOOO OVER RATED HAS BEEN SHE IS A JOKE

Mo

Kind of creepy how he looks at his son. Or is it just me?

Shread

It seems that the Karma Train has finally pulled in for Laura. She is a home wrecker and now the table has turned on her. She stole Billy Bob from his wife and the got ripped by Angelina and now she's paying again by losing the new hubby. She's done as far as relationships are concerned (too old and nasty looking) but thank God for her that Los Angeles has plenty of Male Hookers that she can hire.

femonanon

..can't stand him but I LOVE her as an actress.

Richie

This is a shocker to me. I didn't even know they were married. Now I find out they are divorced.

john

what a bunch of crap theese people dont have a clue! don't even know you and say the most hatefull things! anyway i hope you two do work it out seem so happy together! he runs out to kiss his wife good bye in the dark of the morning bare footed (how cool is that? and she is still a knock out ben ! i sure appreate the cds ben good tunes ! and the composter use it for my gardens cant wait to hear some more good songs from ya and see some more movies with laura YOU GUYS ROCK !! ;) god bless you and the kids JD