Michael Jackson -- The New Music Video

11/15/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time in years ... a brand new Michael Jackson music video has surfaced ... one that MJ first began working on back in 2003.

Michael Jackson New Music Video

Earlier today, the long awaited video for the 2003 MJ song "One More Chance" mysteriously appeared online ... and TMZ has confirmed it's the real deal.

Michael first began to work on the shoot back in '03 -- but had to put everything on hold to deal with the raid on Neverland.

As we first reported, MJ's people had been working to put the finishing touches on the video ... and now that it's complete, they plan to include it with a Michael Jackson box set called "Vision" that will be released later this month.

Michael Jackson One More Chance Video

Jan

Good song, but the video definately isn't of the same calibur. I agree with comment #14, all the shots are from a distance or of his back, suggesting that they've got a double to stand-in for MJ.

kim

Posted at 6:36 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Stevie Jones

Interesting article because his face is shown alot in you rock my world. if they were trying to hide it as this article stated i don't think we would have seen it at all.

tis_ruthy

Posted at 6:41 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Jan

oh good god, please don't tell me I have to keep going over this video to check if its an imposter...someone help me lol...is this Michael Jackson's derriere or not poll

Siggisiss

This is Michael. Very elegant - as always. And sexy... Lovely song. Cool video.
Michael is the best!
I have seen a snippet from it earlier - can´t remember where or when.

kim

I agree Siggisiss. This is very Michael. About fell out of my chair when he grabbed that chair and very slowly sat down in it. whew.... and dancing on that table. Everyone has to remember also we don't really know how much footage was complete on this and where they stopped in filming. That is probably why all the shots at the beginning is the back shots. wE will have to wait and see next monday when the complete video comes out. I know from the still shots their were alot of shots taken from the front. By the looks of just the first 2 minutes they have shown us I think they did a great job of putting it together. I LOVE IT.

nan

love the song . video looks good.
just imagine how much more he could have accomplished had he not been met with such jealousy and greed
i have just seen a video of mj walking gavin and his brother around neverland.
gavin looking frail and starr looking pensive and saying his brothers cancer is aggressive , and they dont know what is going to happen..

of course we know now, thanks to court transcripts that by the time the arvisio actually met mj the doctors had already told them their son was going to survive.. he just needed to finish the treatments..
they neglected to let mj in on this ...
he thinks he is comforting a dying child,
not getting set up for the biggest scam this family ever tried to pull off,,

so now , in large part , thanks to these events...

mj is gone and we are left with the fragments of this video
and a family of liars are still looking for a mark and a handout.
what a ****ty trade off

Siggisiss

Hi kim, I wrote an answer for you in the Will.i.am thread. :-)

kim

Got it Siggisiss. And no hard feelings.

Mae

He made this video before he had tp turn himself in to be arrested.:( It wasn't finished but I think they sorta finished it by editting. It is Michael, even though we don't see his face yet, but its not the whole video.

Tommy

I miss him. :(

lynn

You hardly see Michael's face - I wonder if he was feeling especially insecure about his looks at this time. I've seen stills from this shoot and it's definitely Michael. I love the song and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the video and maybe Michael's face too!

HumanNature

Uh huh alright
This time gonna do my best to make it right
Can't go on without you by my side
Hold on
Shelter come and rescue me out of this storm
And out of this cold I need someone
Oh why oh why why why

(One more)
One more chance at love
(Alright)
One more chance at love

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

HumanNature

FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS, I HAVE BEEN IN MJ's HEAVEN!!!!

BUT, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU DR DEATH!!!!

YOU HAVE EXACTLY 50 DAYS UNTIL YOU ARE BOUND OVER TO TRIAL!!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ!!!!