Michael Jackson -- The New Music Video

11/15/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time in years ... a brand new Michael Jackson music video has surfaced ... one that MJ first began working on back in 2003.

Michael Jackson New Music Video

Earlier today, the long awaited video for the 2003 MJ song "One More Chance" mysteriously appeared online ... and TMZ has confirmed it's the real deal.

Michael first began to work on the shoot back in '03 -- but had to put everything on hold to deal with the raid on Neverland.

As we first reported, MJ's people had been working to put the finishing touches on the video ... and now that it's complete, they plan to include it with a Michael Jackson box set called "Vision" that will be released later this month.

Michael Jackson One More Chance Video

Qbee

Ive been waiting 7 long years to see this. *wipes eyes*
I was broken hearted when MJ was so rudely interupted
from bringing this to completion _ I cant wait to get
the boxset of all his Remasterd shortfilms but to me
just this one video is worth the price of the whole pkg.

MICHAEL I love you for all Time <3

gary

This was great. I liked how they flipped the script on us. We always seen Mj as the act on stage, and he probably always seen us the same way. I get how it showed mostly back shots of him it's like a POV situation. in the Audience your back is toward 'the camera' While if your on stage you always give a frontal view . DEEP. TMZ - I believe he was arrest on the day of the shoot. If you remember his Mugshot photo has the exact hair do as in the video. With that said. He looked just as skinny in This is it, and the POLICE report said he weighted like a 140 lbs or some junk when he was booked, but Over all. Michael was SPOT ON!

And thats the truth

I dont remember Michael having such a large caboose when they showed him from behind.

His videos from the past were much more elaborate as well. I think some of the scenes may be him, but I dont think all of them are.

TXluvsMJ2

It's Michael. I would know that ass anywhere...not to mention his body language when he dances.

crazy man

not a Michael fan but to force people to rate 5 8 or 10 where is the 0

MJ08

That's the real MJ, I have seen pictures when they filmed this video, but I don't know why they don't show MJ's face, I read somewhere that MJ didn't release this video because he didn't like it, so why are they releasing it now?

musiqbiz

Oh my goodness, how wonderful. How can anyone doubt it's MJ in that video? It's totally MJ. I like how they put it together, it's more artsy and MJ being playful - it could've been he wanted the back shots deliberately for the video as he switched places with where the audience would normally be, and they were on the stage so, the way I see it he just flipped the script...

And to all u MJ haters that left nasty comments about MJ's face.. you should all look at yourselves in the mirror, 'cause there will be a very ugly person looking right back at you. There was nothing wrong with Michael. So he chose to look different to the "norm" - so what - good on him, he was a leader not a follower, and if u judge him for that it's only 'cause you're too scared to break out of the mould yourself..

God Bless You Michael... x

JLS

Nothing short of fabulous! His work is perfect. The songs, the videos and the performer is flawless. I love you, MJ. Your legacy is everything to me.

SouthernSorrow

It would be retarted lame ass people on insulting the man - stop ****ing hating on him - if he is "dead" , still doing things none of your asses can do in a million years ! :) Hate Me , I don't give a f**k! : ) - the King is around ! :D

Margarida Maria

" ONE MORE CHANCE ", this music is wonderful !
Michael Jackson, pretty, singing, soft voice, seems a dream.
I was moved when I saw the video. My God !
I go to buy the DVDs ( VISION ), of Michael Jackson, I want to see many times this video.
Michael, I love you, I love you forever.
Where you be, God blesses you, Michael Jackson.
For me, you are and he will always be the KING of the POP.

Fibb

F@CK all the haters, MJ is incredible, still can't beleive he's gone. What a talent, What a great loss to us all.

kitkatmac

Well, now we know where all those pictures (From video behind the scenes) came from. It was sort of a mystery for the last few years. He is wearing the same exact clothing and the entire background is identical.
Too bad he could not finish it!
The song lyrics are sort of chilling too; as it is obvious he was needing to be loved again....bad time in his life.

Andie

woo-hoo. i am glad they are releasing this video. been looking at that video of the still shots for a long time now and was wondering if they had enough footage for the video. and i guess the question has been answered. and you can clearly tell that it is michael in the clip
RIP MJ - YOU ARE TRUELY MISSED AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
Posted at 4:54 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by kim
-----------
Hi Kim!

So great to see this will be on Vision, which I've preordered!
Can't wait!!!!

Elissa

MJ did not belong in this horrible cruel world. He was a real angel who belongs with God.

on MJJ's side

Michael's so awesome!!! he looked so sexy! and sounds as sexy as ever! i want more of MJ!! Love you Michael Jackson!!! Haters go to hell!!!