Oksana

Loses Lawyer 41,

Hires Lawyer 42

11/15/2010 10:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is Guinness Book material, because she's just parted company with lawyer #41, and she's already hired lawyer #42.

1115_oksana_EXD_tmz_6
Steve Jaffe, Oksana's PR guy, tells TMZ Alan Shifman, her family law attorney, has left the case by mutual decision.

Shifman is the latest in an army of lawyers who have come and gone since May.

We're told Oksana has already hired a new family law attorney -- #42 -- Ronald A. Litz.  Litz tells TMZ, "I will try my best to resolve this matter expeditiously and hopefully in a mutually agreeable manner."  Litz adds, "I would like to bring some peace to the situation so the child doesn't suffer."

Could 42 be the charm?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kinm

wow, speak for itself.

little aussie reader

there goes another one :o)

azlee

wonder if her side leaked all this and the lawyer got ticked. could be. I'd bail from her too, she is ruining lawyers reps right and left.

little aussie reader

It's gotta be her side azlee - I don't believe Mel would start talking now.

smckenzie81800

This pattern is starting to make me wonder if the lawyers are leaving because they discover that she isn't telling the truth.

LISA

When the client is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR it is really hard to represent her.

Jennissa

Do people not see this as an indication that this woman is a phony?

kinm

"bring some peace to the situation ..."

are they talking about settlement at this time?
too late, all damage is done, hope she go to hell, and stay there forever, a piece of waste

Anonymous

It must be very difficult to have a client who ignores court orders and directions from her attorneys along with evidence being available that discredits her own position. Given the potential for incarceration on extortion alone, these attorneys may be bailing after receiving a retainer.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

How can anyone believe this woman is innocent of anything??

Julia

I don't mean to come off like an old bitty but in this letter Dan Horowitz sold to TMZ it says Ozxana is afraid she will be accused of being a prostitute. Does anyone know why Oksana is afraid of being called a prostitute, wasn't it her ex hunsband that said she had been with too many men and it left her crazy?

Anyone know if she was a prostitute, I've been away for a few days I'm sorry if I missed a post about Oksana's prostition past. These were Oksanas fears, being caught as a prostitute, selling sex.

rg1

What a joke. All of these family law attorneys are quitting on her because they know she is full of sh*t and doesn't give a damn about Lucia.

Gsharon 710

Poor Thing !

barnswella

She is COURTROOM POISON!! They all know all she is just a skank prostitute that had it in her head that she scored big by pumping out a kid, and thought her life would be similar to Katie Holmes and Suri. Well it's not. She will never be. She is a washed up used, pimped herself, slut. I didn't see Mel taking this tramp anywhere and proposing to her. Cohabitation agreement? Gotta love our Mel!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Julia

Ronald A. Litz. Litz tells TMZ, "I will try my best to resolve this matter expeditiously and hopefully in a mutually agreeable manner." Litz adds, "I would like to bring some peace to the situation so the child doesn't suffer

Hello Ronald, I like your missions statement you seem to have the best intentions at heart. I hope you help these folks along this troubled road. If at times you seem to be pulle in every direction stand your ground and follow your heart. If you get the oppurtunity, no one would notice if you pushed Horowitz in front of a bus. Happy filing! See you in January! wink at the judge for me, he'll know what it means :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments