Sebastian Bach Arrested for Biting at Canadian Bar

11/15/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach was arrested in Ontario, Canada early this morning after cops say he smashed a wine glass at a downtown bar ... and then BIT the owner!!!

1115_sebastian_bach_BN_TMZ_02

According to reports, the drama all began when the singer got into a "dispute" with the owner of the  Peterborough pub he had been hanging out at.

Bach was asked to leave the joint shortly after midnight -- but he tried to take his glass of wine with him on the way out. When staff advised him that he had to leave his wine, Bach reportedly fired it at the front door.

Sources connected to the incident tell TMZ ... the owner of the bar then tried to restrain the 42-year-old singer ... and that's when Bach bit him on the left hand.

Bar staff detained Bach inside the bar until cops arrived. Officers reportedly found nearly 2 grams of weed on Bach's person.

Bach -- real name Sebastian Bierk -- was charged with assault, possession of marijuana and mischief. He's due to appear in court later today.

eddie

if anything is gay its the new rock music sebastian is royalty get used to it you f-in big mouth puds

Susan

Just makes me so proud to be from Peterborough! LOSER

Malcolm

Bierk ? Rhymes with jerk, right ? What rhymes with prima donna? thats right....marijuana !

Malcolm

....I dont like Bierk , never have , but why is a bar owner grabbing someone for breaking a glass?

dezz

Ok so whats the big deal?? He threw a frigging glass more than that gets broken on a normal bar night in town!! Buddy at Riley's just wanted to make a big deal of it to get his name in the paper plus the extra $$ he got selling the video to TMZ!

Kyle

I live in Peterborough Ontario and there was no mention of him biting anyone's hand in the paper or news,I have yet to see the video so I could be wrong.

Blues Player

I say we turn Seb over to Uncle Ted (Nugent). I think that would learn him!

bob watford

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Peterborough many times. Nothing like putting the car in neutral about a mile away and riding that hill all the way to the hotel...just like a very lame rollercoaster if you make the lights right....YEeeeeHAAAAA ! !

bob watford

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Peterborough man times. Nothing like putting the car in neutral about a mile away and riding that hill all the way to the hotel...just like a rollercoaster if you make the lights right....YEAAHAAAAA ! !

bob watford

Bizarre ! ! Ignore the 2nd post...not sure why it posted both...

Mel

I love Peterborough:)

Christine

Sebastian should definitely quit drinking and smoking pot, but he is a great talent, check him out on YouTube, before you start ripping on his talent.

Tanya

Well I'm from Peterbrough and I am good friends with some people who just happened to be at the pub with Bach that night and guess what BULL****!!! LOL go figure some lame ass pub owner (yet another one in Ptbo...imagine that) being an ass. I think it's the case in every other bar in this **** city! So I say good for you Sabastian someone needs to start putting these power trip *******s in their place!!! CHEERS!!!

karenjames

LEAVE THI S ROCKSTAR AND MYSEFL THE FRUCK ALONE , YAYA COPS DONT KNOW THE MY ****ING TRUTH NO IM STILL FIGHTTING FOR MY GODS ****ING FORSAKEN ING RIGHTS BASARDS SOCITY GOOFS IN OUT COP SHOPS ALL WEEKS I WAS FRAMED FOR INDETY CRISS AND MORE I HAVE TRUE SHOCKING NEWSREALITY SHOCKER WELL ITS PRETTY BAD YUP A JUDGE CHANGEING MY NAME FOR MYSEL F THE ACUSSED WIFE MOTHER TO THIS ROCKSTAR SENCE WHEN THE **** DID I HAVE THIS ROCKSTAR BABY YA I WISH I GUESS I DID TRUTH HAVE CHANCE DATE HIM NOW IS THSI ROCKSTAR IN ALL REALITY GOING ADOPT ME SAVE ME ,,, DOTN **** WITH THIS ROCK STAR YOULL ANSWEAR TO ME MAN , LEAVE US THE **** ALONE YA I SAID THESE WORDS ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Frank

if anyone hasn't heard the whole story, he walked in, got too loud, picked up his wine glass and headed for the door where he smashed the glass. At one point he was in the owner's face and asked, "Don't you know who I am???" If I was there, I would have said, "Yeah. you USED to be Sebastian Bach."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments