MJ's New Album Sparks Civilized War

11/16/2010 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Akon and Will.i.am are going toe-to-toe over Michael Jackson's new album -- and this battle is going to be an all out ... sensible discussion? We'll see about that.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Glenda in Texas

It's not a war, it's just a disagreement.

Love and miss you, Michael.

VampKira

Oh man...... :(

Love you forever Michael

iFart

You know, I really can't stand that blonde girl on TMZ. What a miserable person she is....she's just plain nasty, and adds nothing to the show except a big serving of monotony. The guy with dreads isn't much better....surely there are enough people in LA with some personality who could do their jobs?

Anyway, I think Akon handled the question well...I think both he and Will.i.am are right to a degree.

Love and miss you forever MJ.

mj is the sexiest man ever

hahaha lol.funny
waiting for the comeback mj
we miss you
beLIEve

nobleday

Funny how on TMZ Live 11/15/10 Harvey accidentally says "if MJ were dead now...". He then went on to back track on his comment. Oops!

I think the song title you may be looking for is "2000 Watts." When Harvey was mentioning MJ singing lower. Love that song.

LOL...this TMZ thing is so funny. Come on it's a big advertising outlet for all things MJ. Of course we, the public, don't know the truth but the story we get cannot be true.

I'm going to run out and get myself a copy of the biography of P.T. Barnum. That's got to be some fun and interesting reading.

Barb.A.

Love and miss you forever MJ.

Posted at 7:45 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by iFart
================================

I was a bit put off at her remark also. It was kind of crude and I found no humor in it at all.

nan

who is the jerky blonde?is she someone kid who needed a job or something ?
and if mj was on anesthesia for two years how come tmz wasnt reporting it..

cant someone send her out for coffee next time there is a discussion going on.
she is just irritating...
and i mean that in the kindest sense...

Daph

That comment by the blonde girl is very disrespectful and out of place, everyone else was decent enough except for her, ruined the video which was actually very funny.

JERIAN

WOW really AMERICA i know i shouldnt care about this but Chubby ass BRISTOL Palin over Brandi what is up are you guys blind...all i can say is wake the fck up ...BRISTOLS face when she knew she stole the race PRICLESS worthless ****....

THE AMERICAN PUBLIC THAT IS ...wake up

Roseilicious

who is the jerky blonde?is she someone kid who needed a job or something ?
and if mj was on anesthesia for two years how come tmz wasnt reporting it..

___________________________________________________

**sigh**

IMO the blond is a typical example of what a lot of today's mainstream younger generation define as "hip" - ie. crass, ignorant, fairly low IQ, lacks grooming skills = "hot". Think "reality TV". Other then that, I have no clue what the purpose would be for them to 'air' her... maybe to fit in with today's mainstream definition of "Reality entertainment"? Idk. *shrug*

Agree that the guy with dreds, or Mike even... or the blond guy...Don't they all come across as a bit fumbly and no clue what professionalism means in self representation, let alone the co.? Even if it IS a tabloid show ... trying to make sense of it: Does it make Harvey feel younger... or... think it makes him 'look' younger... or, something? lol *shrug*

I have always thought the same thing of these TMZ staffers... they must know somebody so they skate into the jobs. I mean... com'on, get a little CLASS (professionalism, and/or class are across the board is tabu in media and television, these days, it seems).

Personally, I'm just glad to not BE of today's generation. Rarely watch TV at all (used to back in the day). I'm one of those "there's never anything on, worth watching"

Me: research, read many genres of novels instead; take in a great movie; gather with a couple of friends have great thought provoking, and sharing info and perspectives in convos; and have great times!, etc.

"Old fuddy duddy" at not yet 50. lol I wouldn't trade for 20 in a million years. Don't forget.. WE HAD MJ, ALL of those years! Grew up with him, and through him on different levels.. So MANY genuine artists with their gift of self (not mechanically generated) - and, those decades of REAL music, REAL talent in music, and the entertainment field over all.

Talk about the DIFFERENCE between then, and now!... whew. Sincerely... sad for them. There will NEVER be rockin' across ALL the spectrum of music like WE ROCKED, and still do honey!... to MJ et al = Hard Core Classics that today's "musicians" can't hold a candle too on their own. Today is zero talent + autotune + patch working distorting OUR decades of artists materials. Far more died with MJ then his hands on work... his individuality IN his talent, his work ETHIC and integrity in the field, went with him.

It's Akon's WALLET that speaks the words "I honestly believe MJ would want this." = "Cha-ching" autotuned.

Heard a kid the other day walking with what I assume was his father 45-50?), and overheard them talking (safe to assume about music) as I was walking behind them, and clearly heard dad mentioning ".... went to see Led Zepplin, what a gre...", the boy (15?) snapped his head towards him and interrupted him with... "Wait, WHO???" The dad, "pfftt... never mind."

There ya have it.

My kids (14 and 15) KNOW all these greats... they like their new stuff too, but MJ? They LOVE him, and all the rest I exposed them to since day one as I have a wide range of taste in music from classical all the way to alternative. Won't hear "wait... WHO?"... ok... unless it's Country, or death metal. (no offense intended)

Best wishes, G'Nite.

Daphne

I already pre-ordered the Michael album & downloaded the Hold My Hand & Breaking News singles. The Vision 3DVD set & the J5 Icon Cd will be ready for pick up at HMV at the end of the month. Woo-hoo. We played both the HMH & BN in the car audio hooked up to the iPhone, and it was great. Sounds really nice with the sub-woofers in the car.

Barb.A.

Is it possible to down load a video from you tube to my computer?? If so does anyone know how to do it??

get it right

sofi

Since Michael's album is going to be released what's the point in fighting over it? Civilized war? That's an interesting choice of words.

HumanNature

THAT BLONDIE WAS RAISED BY A BUNCH OF BARN YARD ANIMALS!!!!

IGNORANT AT IT'S BEST!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments