Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

redvixen

Come on Harvey, do you not make enough money posting Mel and Oksana stories that you have to publish comments from a 16 year old in Facebook? How is this newsworthy? Have you not read kids posting in Facebook? Please!!!!!

J A Reyes

While the conservatives constantly hawk freedom of speech when they say vile things about liberals, they hate it when the other side exercises their right to it.

This is still a free country and no one can be forced to like a television program. The Palin clan better grow tougher skins.

And Bristol chose to become a single mother when she failed to use protection while zooming her boyfriend in her bedroom. Instead of appearing on television programs, GET AN EDUCATION SO YOU CAN GET A REALLY GOOD JOB AND RAISE YOUR CHILD.

DABIG

If she were to win, at least we wouldn't be saddled with 4yrs of...
(you know the rest of the story)

Syl

They deserve it all for putting the family on cheesy display all over the place for money.. They are the lowest class poeple on the planet and that lame brain woman who can't string enough original thoughts together for a cohesive sentence, might have been president if McCain had been elected and then died.

jayk

"Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with y our lives."

We're talking about the Sarah Palin who's "famous" for being an international complete joke, right?

Mike

I don't like Sarah Palin's politics. However, stay off the 16 year olds facebook you pervert!

Bill

My oh my, kids calling names. I am a retired Air Force NCO, and have heard personal insults taken to an art form. If I may suggest, next time call him a candy ass flower fracker.

midwest gal

stooping to pick on Sarah's kids....this isn't news and it isn't nice.

Don't mess with politicians families...politicians are fair game. Democrat or Repbulican.

tgrfan42069

the same ones bashing this..are the same ones who thought what letterman said about willow and arod was ok..see what happend there when letterman says that arod had sex with a minor that is funny and ok..yet if willow says ***got its the end of the world.

Maisy

Ok I don't understand why 55% of people say she is rated as an F parent? I'd think the parents of that Hickory, NC girl are F parents.

Folks, let's not pretend to be all high and mighty. Look at this site alone. People say slurs all the time. The only difference is this time it was said by someone who is an easy target.

judge not lest ye be judged people!

Andolini

Sarah's Alaska...500,00 Viewers..half a million... (To you morons...who keep critisizing her and her family) I don't like her politics but she does have a good show..NOW, tell me you didn't watch it..tell me you are NOT part of the half a million who watched.. You can't..BUT I guess you have the right to critsize...

Bigpeeler

When ***s stops calling each other ***s, then I'll stop calling them ***s. That's both equitable and respectful to their apparent wishes.

britt

The Palins are so trashy!

Jennyy

Kids adopt their parents views and attitudes and they repeat what they hear at home.

Willow is 16 and Bristol is 19 both old enough to know better. Willow would be suspended if she talked like that in school so stop making excuses for her just because you support her Mother's political platforms.

What would you all say if it was Obama's kids caught talking getto trash like that? They are both considerably younger than Willow and Bristol. Would it be ok?

Their Mother is hoping to be the next President, I really don't think we need getto trash in the White House.

Mike Hawk

Hi TMZ, stop being a douche and reporting on 16 year and how she handles herself. This **** isn't news worthy and you should be embarrassed for reporting it.

Please see that Harvey gets this.