Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

Angela

People who use such nasty language, such as the Palins, do so because they're intelletually challenged.

aj_nixon

they will always live up to expectations. just low class. thanks McCain

Erin

Seriously, these girls need a dictionary and a lesson in grammar.

1. If you are trying to say "You are," it's "You're," not "Your."

2. Baby Daddy is not a word

3. It's your "family's success," not "families success."

DABIG

This makes me laugh, And how many of the Kennedys were hauled in on a charge or 2, I think it was rape.

*************
Great points carpetMuncher. However you forgot to add Murder for the Ted.

Flower

It is a measure of this site's abnormal obsession with the Palins that they would consider what teenagers post on FB as "news". My own family has had bigger flame wars on FB than that mild little exchange. Go read Kanye West's Twitter dribble...now THAT is really funny stuff!

reallyirked

oh yeah TMZ pick on the Palin's child rearing skills. What about the jack a** kids parents who started putting the smack down on the Palins. How are their child rearing skills? I would give them an FFFFFFFFFF. Harvey is so afraid of Sarah Palin he cannot resist a day without a bad palin story. Grow up harvey.

Gary Wilson

Sarah Palin as the spokesperson for this reality show? The only way it would be a reality show if it is advertised as a political infomercial showing Sarah welcoming corporate polluters (while they donate huge, anonymous sums of money to the "Chamber of Commerce") while she flies around in her helicopter shooting critters.

That Bristol is a gutter-mouthed homophobe who cannot spell speaks to the upbringing she received in that trailer-trash environment known as the Palin household.

tsu

Good -- you guys are helping these kids be in check. Bristol should have had you guys much earlier

fooey on joo

When it comes to my mom--- I will fight dirty and use every damn word there is the book...Who cares if it is not PC!! Some people are trashing her mom and family..So let the girl be and leave her family alone. NO ONE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT ANYONES MOMS!

Kinnison

Oh please... I know that the press has descended to new lows in their attacks on Sarah Palin, but beating up on a high school kid for her language in blog posts in emails between teens is just ludicrous. Yes teenagers talk like this. Get over it. They will grow up eventually. I'm a teacher too, and I hear this stuff in "side conversations" all the time. Do I correct them? Yes. Do I tolerate it in classroom discussions? No. Will they do it anyway on their own time? Yep. Think back... You used to be a teenager too once, right?

Dragon

#9's an idiot. The issue isn't her standing up for herself, it's the hateful speech she's spewing along the way! Also, why are they so high and mighty?? Because they're rich? As a family, they suck. Mom's a failed politician turned reality star, One daughter doesn't understand the concept of birth control, and the other thinks that's something to be proud of because she's "hot."
It's one thing to stand up for yourself and your family, but don't be a hateful, ignorant bigot in the process!

Jean

I have been saying for two years that Sarah Palin failed as a Mother. This is just more proof her kids are out of control and uncivil.

aj_nixon

Somebody call the Feds!!!!

Flower

Nothing new here. All of the Palins are like this. Very low intelligence (you can see Russia from my house) and low class.

The fact that John McCain EVER picked Sarah Palin for a running mate is a real jaw dropper. Not even close, John. She's s***.

Posted at 5:43 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by JLS
----------------------------------------------

Oh my GOSH am I sick of that low jab. YES you can see parts of Russia from parts of Alaska. Just look it up. Infact let me do that for you.

Look at an atlas some time!

Posted at 5:47 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by Maisy

And here's the funny part, JLS...Sarah Palin never said that. Tina Fey said that, in a SNL spoof. Who has the lower intelligence, then. The woman that you thought said it, or the person who didn't know the difference between a real quote and a script?

Star80

Hey dip****, it "You'RE so gay." Tell mommy to start advocating for better school funding.