Royal Engagement

What's in it for

Kate Middleton?

11/17/2010 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We know Prince William gets a bride, and Kate Middleton gets Princess Diana's ring ... but there's some intense -- and funny -- debate on just about everything else, including Kate's title.
111610_TV_prince_william_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Margaret

The woman who said "I used to dream about him but now that's he's balding...." blah blah blah. OK, for one thing: GUYS: Women who have ANY INTELLIGENCE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR HAIR as long as you keep it neat, clean, and attractively cut! She's a simpleton and a shallow one at that. LIKE SHE'S SOME BIG PRIZE HERSELF? She's an idiot. Her "balding" comment is as low as a guy making a comment like "Oh, I wouldn't date her...her boobs aren't big/small/perky/whatever enough!" Well, she'll find her knight in rusted armor, who is as dumb/shallow as she is. They'll get married, have a brat or two, then divorce. All within 5 years. And keep my line of work (family law, eg divorce) chugging right along!

Bea

She's pretty and classy, but I guess she looks somewhat older than her real age...

ABelle

Kate and William are both descended from Elizabeth Knollys, through Kate's father, and William's mom Diana.

Elizabeth Knollys was namesake and cousin to Queen Elizabeth I (daughter of Anne Boleyn & Henry VIII), and it is rumored that she and her brother Henry Knollys were both also sired by Henry VIII. They were born to Mary Boleyn.

So Wills and Kate are 12th cousins, and Kate is not entirely a commoner.

Sharon Stone

I was reading in the Las Vegas airport that Kate has a close cousin Trey Louis Noran in Denver: and today I found serval articles on google and face book of Trey Noran, Here one that stood out. http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=trey+noran

Bin

she looks disgustingly ugly and old. Ugly woman with ugly make up. Her eyes are specially ugly and saggy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2