Randy Jackson Goes Nuts Over Michael's Album

11/18/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Jackson went on a tear on Twitter Wednesday night, swearing some of the songs on Sony's upcoming Michael Jackson album are fake.

111710_randy_jackson2_tmz

Jackson tweeted, "Some of the songs are him, and some aren't.  I would be [sic] my life on that ... I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it..."

Pretty much every expert who has analyzed the tracks says the voice is MJ's, but Randy is undeterred.

And he gets conspiratorial:  "But what's worse then [sic] harsh is that my brother isn't here, and ll these people are more concerned about making money off his death...They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know."

Randy also claims co-executor John McClain "didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

illusionist

You guys are fast!

Chelsea

TMZ you should have told the whole story instead of this half ass one. Don't believe everything you read in the media people.

eis

wow that didn't take tmz long. He didn't go nuts, he was very composed in his statements.

RandyIsADbag

**** THAT GUY.

Elissa

STFU Randy. You are just a attention seeker.

~ RIP Angel MJ ~

really?

Funny they need armed guards in the studio; meanwhile the songs are leaking freely on the internet. So what (or who) were the armed guards for?

And it's laughable to think Sony would pay $250M without having any do***entation or proof that full songs existed? John McLain had to "find some" after the contract was inked? Um, I highly doubt Sony would pay that much without having the songs in hand. I highly doubt they would pay $250M in "hopes" that the estate would "find" songs. This is ridiculous.

Michael owns half of Sony/ATV; it makes sense to use Sony for the record deal. He makes money when Sony makes money, in addition to his own deal.

Randy thinks the audience is ignorant to business deals. Do you take someone serious who says they buried Michael in the ground?

Again the "truth will unfold", but when. WHEN?????????????

Read between the lines with the "death conspiracy" and "Sony knowing how he died".

Slim_Tito

Shouldn't he be concentrating on American Idol's upcoming season?

Javadude54

Sounds like Randy wants to join Michael's family's quest to keep digging into Michael's death until they can find someone responsible who isn't African-American.

Michael

Randy knows better the voice of his brother, right? so all the experts are not believable for me because I believe what the family of Michael says and they claim that some songs are fake and I did agree with them.

ruby

You needed at least two more [sic]s in there

HumanNature

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

sofi

The experts said that the vocals are Michael's.He and the rest of the clan should mind THEIR OWN BUSINESS!!!

tami

THATS NOT RANDY JACKSON YA DUM ASSES

mysteria333

RANDY..... MOST ASSUREDLY KNOWS HIS OWN BROTHERS MUSIC,, AND IF HE SAYS SOME OF THE SONGS ARE NOT MICHAELS AND NOT MICHAELS VOICE THEN HE IS ABSOLUYELY CORRECT !!!! I HEARD 2 OF THE SONGS AND SONY SHOULD BE ASHAMED !!! THIER GREED HAS NO BOUNDRIES THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT TO WHAT THEY WILL DO FOE MONEY...AND I HOPE SOME OF THE ROYALTIES FROM THE MONEY IS GOING TO RANDY AND THE OTHER BROTHERS,,,BECAUSE MICHAELS CAREER STARTED WITH THEM ,, AND THERE IS NO DENYING THAT...LOVE YOU ALWAYS MICHAEL,,,ALWAYS !!!!

Onward

"all these people are more concerned about making money off his death...."

This from one of the Jackson family? Are you kidding me???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments