Randy Jackson Goes Nuts Over Michael's Album

11/18/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Randy Jackson went on a tear on Twitter Wednesday night, swearing some of the songs on Sony's upcoming Michael Jackson album are fake.

111710_randy_jackson2_tmz

Jackson tweeted, "Some of the songs are him, and some aren't.  I would be [sic] my life on that ... I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it..."

Pretty much every expert who has analyzed the tracks says the voice is MJ's, but Randy is undeterred.

And he gets conspiratorial:  "But what's worse then [sic] harsh is that my brother isn't here, and ll these people are more concerned about making money off his death...They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know."

Randy also claims co-executor John McClain "didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were."

Tellit

Stop bashing Sony!
Michael Jackson HIMSELF is behind the promotion of ANY before unheard tracks now OR in the future.
The freak couldn't and can't sing any longer (OR DANCE)....
SO Michael Jackson is pushing everybody to promote his old junk.

MICHEL JACKSON TOOK/IS TAKING YOUR $$$$$$...
and ran.
(just a typical coward/thiefs actions)

Daph

MJ Fans are responding:

Tellit

Michael Jackson is ALIVE.
And no better than any common lowlife crook.

SO?
I can't PROVE that he is.
AND YOU....can't PROVE that he isn't.

feebee

He just has to ruin all the fun... now I don't know which song I can really groove to.

LC4Michael

I'm so sick of hearing about Michael Jackson...I'm sooooo over it..

Posted at 10:46 AM on Nov 18, 2010 by jax24

LOL! Ok! If this is how you truly feel than don't read these posts. Duh! No one is forcing you.

Eva

That picture is not Randy!

Slim_Tito

@89 Just groove to Randy & the Gypsys and you'll be set.

Tellit

That FOR SURE HAS HELL is RandyJ.
Ugly mouthed lying mf'er.
HE KNOWS MJ IS ALIVE.....
this is ALL a moneymaking game to Michell Jackson/the Jacksons, and ALL their business assocites,.....and certain friends who will also be making $$$$$$$.
Michael Jacksons "death" was/is a money making venture for all concerned....
EXCEPT.....his ignorant loyal rabid fans.
lmao....

Jessica

@Strawberry,

I agree with you 100%.

Chic

Bravo! Strawberry I agree with most of what you said.

CloBird

This is just sad. The Jackson family are set on embarrassing Michael.This family was not a part of Michael's business in life and their lack of pertinent knowledge is galling,now.

Michael did not trust Randy with any business dealings, according to this story.

Em

Cathy and Strawberry - like your comments, voices of reason.

Randy will be Randy, it's the way he expresses himself and I think in the midst of his rants, there is truth to be found. To buy or not to buy the album is a popular debate - I, myself, have it preordered because the curiousity would kill me and, yes, I would like to hear more of his voice. Soothing to the soul. I understand the reasoning behind not buying it but, in my mind, I am purchasing this music for the right reason.

Daphne

Some of the Jackson's have been against practically everything the estate has done, and if the estate had listened to them Michael Jackson would still be $500 million in debt.

Posted at 10:01 AM on Nov 18, 2010 by strawberry

I agree with u. Already ordered the Michael album, and downloaded the Hold My Hand/Breaking News singles. Still waiting for the Vision 3DVD set + the J5 Icon CD. Looking forward to it.

Daphne

REPEADIDLY - do u mean to say "repeatedly" - it means more than once, over & over again.

Audie

It was a huge waste of time. Randy didn't answer any of the questions and he has no proof of anything just hearsay!!