Lindsay Lohan -- Hunting for a New Crib

11/19/2010 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is finally ready to make a change ... when it comes to her living arrangements in Los Angeles.

0221_media_removed-1
Sources tell TMZ Lindsay believes her current apartment in West Hollywood is too accessible to fans, friends and paparazzi -- and she feels she needs a place that will afford her more privacy.

In fact, we're told Lindsay will be taking a short field trip from the Betty Ford clinic in Rancho Mirage this weekend and heading to L.A. -- so she can shop around for the next Casa de Lohan.

Our sources say Lindsay hasn't decided yet if she wants an apartment or a house -- but either way ... change is good.

Znooki

Ugh, who cares, this druggy's 15 minutes was up years ago!

Bubba

Good move Lindsay! That's putting your sobriety first. Smart girl!

DK

I thought she was broke - well according to gossip mags, lol, and sadly, some of you believe every word you read :-(. Give her a break - everyone knows an addict in their circle of family and/or friends. Just like your need to slur Spears, she's bipolar, one in seven people are bipolar in the USA, you might be bipolar your bad self. Life is toooo short to spend it being so angry that nothing but negative comes from your mouths. So grow up, be nice and do something useful with your words, please ... karma works both ways.

Crispin

Please, let her get better. Jesus... Do you guys have a inch of ability to see that this is a very sick girl who needs to sort her life out.

If anyone is rushing to take or post photos, faux stories, etc. of this poor girl while she's trying to get better... You're complete s***.

Please leave her alone.

JLS

I wonder if this judge thought BF would be santioning all this around the time and out on her own stuff. Something tells me he had staying in BF or at the very least, sober living, in his terms within the order.

She's just free to do whatever she pleases. So much so it's certainly got my attention! I wonder if it's gotten the judge's attention as well. So much for being monitored in rehab until Jan. 3. What a load of crap.

JLS

@Poster 6 - DK:

I AGREE. Posting here is a real stomach grinder. Hate is the mantra and tolerance is nonexistent. Snide, mean and even calling people names (i.e. douche bag, moron etc.) is just great if they don't share your opinions.

I guess it's because it's anonymous.

Ms.Rico Lander

Lindz will never be sober itawtc! Hey church ladies idk Jesus you're a drag! tmz is a dirty crazy gossip board and gossip in and of its self is a snide, mean dirty game. We won't leave her alone cuz it's gossip! Quit imposing your judgement morals.

boricua4669

I'm glad !! Is all positive changes lately !!
Death to the haters !!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she can stay in my basement..as long as she does not mess with my pot plants..

Dutchguy

@nr. 6.

Hate is the mantra and tolerance is nonexistent. Perfect description of modern day USA as seen in the rest of the world.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 1:00 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by DK
I vote that anyone person mentioning the word karma is instantly banned from here,,that word is way overused by the morons on here,,if you dont like the comments then hit the road..karma is crap and the sooner you relize that the better youll be

yikes I said karma..well from now on...

pink floyd

try afganastan!!!

Jay

Staying in LA will not help her at all. She she really move to an area where there is not so many paps but she will never do that as she knows the paps are the only thing that keep her name out there. Many big name celebs (more famous than Lohan) move out of LA to avoid the paps but of course they do not need the paps for their career.

I heard there is some nice box front property on Skid Row.

FABIO

Doesn't matter.

As soon as she's out of rehab, she'll be out on the town and in front of the cameras again...

Holly

I think I can speak for most, we dont want her here.
Why dosent she move somewhere else?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments