Paris Hilton

Working on

Hollywood Blvd.

11/20/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton continued paying off her debt to society by cleaning graffiti on the streets of Hollywood -- and wouldn't you know it ... she was the most popular person there.

media-removed-tmz
As part of her community service related to that whole "arrested with cocaine in Las Vegas and pleading to a misdemeanor drug charge" thing, Paris volunteered for a group called the Hollywood Beautification Team.

We're told members of the group were quite impressed with how down-to-earth Hilton was.

It's hard to come off as a princess when you have a roller brush in your hands.

Cartman

Community service would be if she never showed her face in public ever again.

Too bad she doesn't face drug testing or she'd be doing hard time.

chickenblaster

and yet she has gloves on...the only person which wheres them...she is so much above everybody else...disgusting!!

Maybe i shuld claim first since nobody else cares for posting anymore about her...lol

Michelle

Maybe I'm missed something...she broke the law and got caught in in NV, so why is she "beautifying" Hollywood? She should be in Vegas cleaning their graffiti.

JLS

She's trying. I am not going to waste time hating her. She's simply screwing up her OWN life and not slapping or assaulting anybody with a baby in their arms.

Paris hurts Paris. And spare me the she woulda coulda killed somebody on the road because she wasn't driving lol.

JLS

Wearing high heels doing this is sick (old meaning of sick not the new one meaning so cool).

I bet she could hardly walk when she was done.

Peter Sc

Most people here in Denmark would have taken the year in jail instead. Doing something for free for others in public is by far the most humiliating you can do. It would put shame on not only yourself, but your family too.

People pay taxes here to avoid such things. In fact more than half of their income. Additionally having done time in prison gets you respect among in the society. Even the worst bikers have reality shows and are interviewed in womens magazines, so I cannot understand her choices.

BTW. I show the video. She is not the only participant wearing high heels and using gloves.

JLS

Terms of probation can be transferred. She lives in L.A. and so that's where they ordered the community svc. to take place.

The Real Victim

I was under the impression that she was "PAINTING THE TOWN RED"

...it appears to be off-white!

Nejorev

She is only doing this so called 5 min community service to put on her upcoming show. If you guys pay attention you can see the camera crew behind and that girl next to her who is pretending to do community service is also a part of the show. You can see the same girl's pics when they were shooting a scene of the show in front of Nicky's house the day before. In other words community service what, it's all about the camera rolling, not the paint.

Superman

Nice of her to wear high heels to go do work outside. That's for taking it seriously.

Nejorev

She is only doing this so called 5 min community service to put on her upcoming show. If you guys pay attention you can see the camera crew behind. FYI: She did NOT show up @ 7am and not have her cell phone,coffee etc. Instead she partied all night at the US weekly party then showed up for less than an hr just to get the scene for her show. Her tweets speaks itself. As for the girl who is next to her, she is the same girl in the pics when they were shooting a scene of the show in front of Nicky's house the day before , meaning a hired actor who is also mocking our justice system with her high heels. In other words community service what, it's all about the camera rolling, not the paint.

Nejorev

Big Momma

why do you continue to give this piece of trash space on your website? you can tell how serious paris takes this probation by dressing up for a photo op, calling the photographers and giving her little girl look-at-me smile. thiefs, druggies, felons, fools....head to california, the state of dreams, that gives everyone a break for wheever you do. get on california's payroll for trouble. gross.

Snidly

Look at me,look at me,I'm a star!,and still revellant,I'm doing my community service,see I'm nice,come on Papparazi,get a shot of this to improve my non-existent image,then maybe nobody will notice when I continue my pot smoking,dui,cocaine fuelled lifestyle to the late club bar scene with my idiot of a boyfriend who likes me because I have no talent but had a sextape and I'm the most beautiful woman in the world who can't run two intelligent senetences togtehr without using the word 'hot'. And I'm not really a blonde!
Please everyone love me,love me,love me!

Patty

Doing more posing than painting. The double standard within the legal system in this country is disgusting, whether it involves politicians, celebritites, people with money... the list goes on and on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments