Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

11/19/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology ... claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.

Palin Apology

TMZ spoke with "Tre" -- the person whom Willow called a "f**got"  after he criticized "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on his Facebook page.

Tre -- who tells us he's not gay -- claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women ... saying, "Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family."

When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, "I think she might be ... She says 'queer' and 'gay' so much ... so probably ... maybe."

Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow -- Tre says he's yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, "No way ... Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct."

Tre concluded, "People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear ... but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?"

Honey

Go easy on these girls. It's not easy raising yourself, and I'm sure that being pregnant is making them emotional.

SumaqCoya

The word "homophobic" is an overused term. What is a phobia? It is a fear that impairs your every day life. Since it is used so loosely, then by the same token we could consider Tre and everyone else that does not like the Palins as "palinphobic." Point is - Get over it! Life will never be fair.

DAISY

Remember you can't have PALIN without PAIN.

Posted at 7:31 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by sassy

Did you make that up? That's gay!!! Oops, guess I'm a homophobe now too. Maybe I should go consult my gay friends and see what they think. They will probably laugh at it!

crimsonravven

Like this fool deserves an in person apology. He's doing the same thing by saying that maybe she's queer? He obviously needs to get off Facebook and get a real life.

sonia

irvling

OH NO!!!! flamer, qweer, ***ot, sissy,homo, help me please!!

Sharon

Leave kids alone. The Palins did not take his fb public. The media went into a private FB and copied it...That is very suspect to me.

Doug

Wait! This guy was offended because they called him a ***got and he claims that he is not gay. Why would he care about being labeled as gay. Isn't this the time of political correctness. How can he object to being labeled as a homosexual. He must be homophobic. I hope that you are following up on his homophobic comments TMZ, otherwise there might just be the smell of hypocrisy. Or should I say the stench! And why is everyone bleeping the word ***got out. Is this the new naughty word. Give me a break people.

ohmeowzer

Tre.. get over it already... who cares?? why don't you use this wasted energy on something constructive... good bye tre... your 15 minutes are up...

Jessica

"Willow is well her way to following in her sister's footsteps, she will be knocked up soon! Gotta love White Trash!"

Posted at 7:39 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by sonia

You might want to read your post again you illiterate fu*k. LOL I love when idiots like you try and make fun of others, looking stupid in the process.

John

OMG WHO CARES?!?!

TRW

This is soooo minor in the scheme of things...welcome to the teenage world on FB - this is nothing. Can't believe it is getting so much press, only because it's "Palin". And Tre, if the statement was made on FB, and you were offended on FB, the appology was very appropriate to be put on FB, that way everyone who saw it, also saw the appology...so get over it, accept the appology and move on - thats how things work, in case you didn't know.

Bubba

"36.
Bubba you are a moron. More verbal vomit.

Could this get any better. I say keep exposing this family. Sarah put her kids out there, in this day and age with all exposing the internet will do WHY wouldn't there have been the Facebook talk?

Come on, yes they are talkin' like teens sometimes talk to eachother, but........THEY ARE SARAH PALIN"S KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Not one person has said to them, listen you are going to be held to a certain standard, BECAUSE THEIR HYPOCRITICAL mother preaches to all how to live and doesn't really live by her words, so kiddies don't muck up okay?

Please don't let the voters see how we really are.......Christian hypocrites, who say the words the Jesus Freaks want to hear, the red-necked, where's my America gone types, the Tea-baggers aka brown people haters.. ....voters ya'll!

Clearly Ms. Thing should be HOME often to raise her Tribe O' of Children. {I ought to trademark that} So she can talk to them like I do and did my grown kids, about WHY its so wrong to be a hater.

It TAKES energy to be this way, to hate the gays, to be a bigot, to be a male pig towards women....

Posted at 7:29 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by lhartwell"

You spew your hate out on Sarah Palin and her supporters and then have the nerve to call them hypocrites? Typical liberal puke.

tori

I wouldn't of apologized to that lowlife, to bad so sad get over it!!!!

Brandi

THis guy needs to get a life!!! he is trying to make them look bad for his hateful comments. They were only sayin things out of anger to stick for their family!!! most of us would've done the same thing! Go bristol and family!!! this idiot can not bring u down!