Capri Anderson Meets with District Attorney

11/23/2010 3:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Capri Anderson is now in a meeting with officials at the New York County District Attorney's Office  discussing her allegations against Charlie Sheen ... TMZ has learned.

Capri Anderson Choked

Capri arrived to the offices earlier today with her attorney Keith Davidson. We're told they've been meeting with officials for several hours.

As we previously reported, Capri claims the "Two and a Half Men" actor choked her during his hotel room meltdown last month ... and held her in the room against her will.

Capri filed a criminal complaint against Charlie with the NYPD yesterday.

Capri Anderson photos.

Stupid People Hater

I bet they all start laughing when she leaves.

OY VEY

is she related to Oksana? they are both Russian, right?! I'm just guessing on that, but they seem so SO similar, money hungry bi t ches.

C

TMA get rid of the fricken salesmen on here promoting their websites

THIS CHICK IS A WHORE-HOOKER-EXTORTIONIST...maybe she learned from Oksana

DV

Charlie Sheen was screaming so loud the police had to come and subdue him. They gave him a choice of jail or the hospital. They too were busy cleaning up Charlies naked rampage to offer this woman the justice she deserves.

Posted at 10:37 AM on Nov 23, 2010 by Mike

Bull. She didn't report this to the police right then and there because nothing had happened to her. From all reports she told the police she was fine. Plus she and her attorney needed time to fabricate her story. Anyone who believes this is not about her trying to extort money is living in Fantasyland.

tanner

dam all this greed and sex and money when is the movie coming out lol hopefully Charlie will play himself with nudity too would love to see what he got that makes him so news worthy

Mike

Mike, you're a tool. A real tool.
I hope Charlie gets this dirty wh**e

Wiley

Mike, if she is so innocent why is it necessary for you to distort everything that has been reported? If you have some other source let us know what it is. Otherwise, we just have to assume you're a troll.

karen lee

Personal observation: about TMZ Mike: (the always in-the-know scoop-master) for TMZ - eternally bad-mouthing any male celebrity in any issue (around the various gossip portions in cable enterain-shows)

representing TMZ ... I saw him last night on JOY BEHAR . being his usual tool self -- giving JOY & the rest of her audience :the inside scoop on the call lady CAPRI Anderson.

HE ACTUALLY tried to pretend CAPRI ANDERSON was a SAINT.

Of course, Charlie was portrayed as the sleaze bag. ALL Charlie did was offer to compensation for her time (PLUS TIP of $16k extra for her trouble) and replace a supposedly PRADA bag *that she claims he TRASHED.
THIS is probably the REASON why SHE STOLE CHARLIE'S WATCH. Even THOUGH (he believes) she STOLE HIS $165k WATCH (she was the ONLY ONE who was in the suite w/Charlie & HIS WATCH).

HE STILL OFFERED to compensate her TWENTY GRAND IN CASH because HE was worrying about the $3,500 HE paid her AGENCY (THAT her agency WASN'T pay her CUT from the fee he paid them). FOR going out with him w/Denise Richards & friends ...

JUST BEING A GENTLEMAN. Charlie has always been KNOWN for his generously/ He pays well for the women he entertains (that he rents for the night/weekends etc). Ask Heidi Fleiss.

ANYWAY: CHARLIE (who was in LA by that time) even tells CAPRI that HE WILL PAY FOR HER TO GET THE CASH (immediately) DELIVERED TO HER -- wherever SHE IS in NY.
BEING as she DIDN’T HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT to receive A WIRE TRANSFER instantly. WHO DOESN'T any HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT these days --- NOT HER.

OF COURSE. MIKE portrays THIS when asked by Joy ... "WHY DO THINK, MIKE, THAT SHEEN GAVE CAPRI EXTRA MONEY?"

what Mike says was: “SHE WAS BEING PAID-OFF for shutting up and making this GO AWAY.”

WHILE MIKE IS: aggravating people with his UN-EDUCATED bias against any MAN in this town who happens to be A SUCCESSFUL PLAYER --

In Mike's eyes: if you are a celebrity making the dough -- you are THE ENEMY.
IN his world view: There is NO ROOM In Mike’s mind for any SUCCESSFUL man to be right, MAKES MIKE a LIABILITY (as an serious commentator would be – having FACTS or real knowledge OF ANY TOPIC in celebrity-DOM.)
HE SHOULD BE WORKING FOR ROL. THAT is where MIKE belongs!
IMHO: his small town thinking with his bias toward successful men COSTS HIM – and Harvey Levin every time HE OPENS HIS MOUTH. Mike must have a inferiority complex and a deep-seated resentment of men who are SUCCESS (at least compared to his pay grade & thinking_),

nunh

Who are the people in your neighborhood....in your neighborhood...in your neighborhood!

Jackie

This is last time i will comment on this topic. Please Capri u will never earn any icon title like Jenna J....ooops!....No insult to Jenna, but at least she is an intelligent woman, even if she did mistakes, but she didn't whore media like what you are doing. NOW PLEASE GO AWAY.

Superman

Here's your reenactment for the day.....

DA: Ok, show me what happened.

Hooker: Oh, we got to get naked for that.

DA: Ok, fine.

{They strip naked}

{Over the next 2 hours, with the aid of a couple blue pills, hooker did everything to the DA that she did to Charlie.}

Hooker: Oh, wait. You need to pay me $12,000 and agree to charge Charlie for assaulting me.

DA: I can't do that. I don't pay for sex, especially THAT much. And I don't think he assaulted you.

Hooker: Fine. Then, I'm suing you for assaulting me.

DA {getting dressed now}: I didn't hit you, bitch. How about I charge you with prostitution and blackmail?

Hooker {getting dressed}: Go to hell. I'm out of here.

{Hooker leaves abruptly}

DA: Where's my watch and my wallet?

{End scene}

Lekili

Why did it take this common whore so long to file a complaint?

When are these stupid men of power and wealth going to stop messing around with whores?

They are all set-ups to extort money and fame for themselves but these men are to stupid to see it for what it really is. Charlie should first of all be ashamed of himself for hooking up with someone as young as his daughter (perhaps younger). I guess his marriage and twin babies meant nothing to him. He will never change his ways!

Moe Green

Ho! Ho! Ho!

OooooNooo!

If she is filing a criminal complaint against him, con some explain why the state's attorney is not filing a criminal complaint against HER? She was there for the purpose of prostitution. She is no better than he is.

Tammy

@karen Lee(#33): I agree with you about Mike. I don't watch when I see he's the one with Harvey b/c I find him disgusting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments