Charlie Sheen -- The $20,000 Flirty Text Messages

11/23/2010 10:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a series of text messages between Charlie Sheen and Capri Anderson, sent just hours after The Plaza Hotel incident -- in which Charlie is still flirting with her in a big way as he offers her $20,000.

Charlie Sheen Text Messages

In one text, Charlie says, "All I need is an Acct number etc and I will wire u 20k if u think that will cover everything ... I really feel bad, u are as cool and sexy and as sweet and fun and friendly as they get!"

Just before sending that text, Capri fired off her own, saying "u trashed my brand new prada purse dude not cool - how u managed to rip the strap off and put 2 holes in it is beyond me."

After offering the $20,000, Charlie says, "Don't worry about our mutual friends, deal with me directly and I promise u kind lady, all will be restored and set straight."

The night after the incident, at 6:28 PM, Charlie is still trying to connect, texting, "Just landed, perhaps we can speak tonite....?"

Capri replies, "Yes u can call me.  I don't have a bank account believe it or not."

Charlie responds, "Oh, well in that case, lemme put together a plan to get u square and flush.  Can u tok (sic) for a sec now sweetie?"

Then Charlie texts, "Good news!  My asst Rick is good friends with a cat named Mark (last name redacted) in NY, he will get the wire, cash that bitch, and deliver it to u where ever it's convenient ... I'll get the ball Rollin in am, and have data for u asap after that...☺"

Capri writes, "Can he leave it somewhere secure for me to pick up?  Like with a bank rep ... I'm rlly nervous about all this."

Charlie responds, "Of course, whatever makes u feel better..."

Charlie ends by saying, "Lemme start that ball Rollin and I'll get back to u with the details..."

The transaction never took place.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

Kim Kardashian Dating Halle Berry's Ex

Kim Kardashian is living proof Hollywood is a small town, because she's hooked up with Halle Berry's baby daddy .

1123_kim_k_welcome
Kim and Gabriel Aubry, a former Calvin Klein model, were spotted at the L.A. Lakers game Sunday night.  It seemed innocent enough, but our spies say they are full-on dating and wanted to make the game their first public outing.

We're told they've been dating for a few weeks and, as Kim is telling friends, "It's fun and fresh."

That's the way we like it!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Give a gander at these stealthy snapshots and see if you can spot the frigin' differences.

1119_sneaky_peepers

The 2010 American Music Awards

The biggest names in music are in Los Angeles tonight for the American Music Awards -- but like most awards shows, it's the red carpets before that everyone cares about.

American Music Awards 2010

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess which handsome hunk's face got a silly celebrity scramblin'?

1119_mixed_up_launch

TMZ Fit Club -- How to Not Get Fat on Thanksgiving!

Stuff your turkey -- not yourself -- on Thanksgiving by using a few of TMZ's healthy turkey day recipes ... which we were even kind enough to show you how to cook. Bon appeitit!

1119_what's_cooking_launch
**Please cook at your own risk**

Ink'd Up Stars -- Zoom View!

Take an up close and personal look at your favorite celebrity tattoos -- but beware ... some tats are not meant to be seen in hi-def!

1105_tattoo_zoom_launch

ALPHONSE

SHE'S AN ADULT FILM STAR AND A WHORE! HE'S A DIRTBAG AND A JUNKIE! THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER!

Alex

Charlie will be Charlie - any dumb gal who marries him has been warned through his personal history. The HO who was at the HOtel is nothing more than a complete money whore.

Roger

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, have fun and enjoy the forbidden fruits that alot of us can't.

Brooklyn

INNOCENT GIRL she is not. Charlie has never deniied he enjoys a pro. She should behave like one and suck it up like in her movies. She should have taken the 20 thousand and run. Her story changes faster then the trail of men she left behind. WHERE IS THE WATCH????

shempbat

Hey, you go Chuck! Bet he's having the time of his life and laughing at all you jealous little pecker heads all the way to the bank!

shempbat

Her gyno-doc will probably find the watch at her next checkup! LOL!!

Maria

I have been a fan of Charlie's for a very long time. How ever, I have grown to be dissapointed in him, as a human being.As a parent of sons close to his age, I truely feel for his parents,Charlie is leading into big serious trouble.Hopefuly he will wake up soon, and gets his real life act straight.

Fast Eddie

Give me a "W". Give me an "H", Give me an "O", Give me an "R", Give me an "E". What do you Get? WHORE!! Screw Capri!! Nothing but a gold digging skank!!

Victor James

Charlie is great and anything coming from a loser holding a cup with a straw everyday acting like a bitch (TMZ) means nothing to me!!! Charlie was having fun with a cheap whore that freaked out on him and he was willing to hand "the whore" more money than she has ever seen in a long time but NOOOOOO shes gonna go for the gold digger card. I am sure with his money power and good taste he will make sure she gave away some free back door action!!!! RIGHT ON CHARLIE!!! your fan in TX

Victor James

real

another SKANK whore slut spreading for fame daddy must be so proud....

JOHN Q

THIS WOMAN IS AN EXTORTING PIECE OF SH*T AND A LIAR....WE ALL KNOW CHARLIE HAS PROBLEMS BUT THIS WOMAN IS FULLA CRAP!!!!

Mark

Now you're seeing too many movie stars making fools out of themselves. My fav, Kate Beckinsale, hasn't. That's why she always will be my fav because she know how to behave in public. Kate, I hope you keep this up because your children would be proud of you in the future and say, "My mom has taught me how to behave properly so I'm proud of her." You always will be my fav, but you don't have to worry about me as your crazed fan or nuttier than a fruitcake running after you because you have taught me how to behave in the right way. How? Because of your good examples in public. I hope that's clear as mud. Enough said!

Tina

Nope number 13... He isn't even a good actor! Emileo got all the brains in that family!

sam

Charlie Sheen is a bafoon , he got into show business due to his fathers success. If not for that he would be bagging groceries. he is a coke addict and alcoholic
His dad must be real proud

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments