Gordon Ramsay

Fingered in Trashy Lawsuit

11/23/2010 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chef Gordon Ramsay is full of rubbish ... so say his garbagemen, who claim the "Hell's Kitchen" star refused to fork over more than $20,000 in trash-handling costs.

Gordon Ramsay Lawsuit

Ramsay is being sued by the Daniello Carting Co. -- which claims Satan's favorite food artist flaked on a bill for $24,766.50 ... after they spent months removing garbage from his NY restaurant, "Gordon Ramsay at The London."

Now, their company wants to clean out Gordo's wallet -- for the full amount of the debt. Restaurant reps could not be reached for comment.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

THIS CAT IS KOOL

Jackie

LOL....money money money....suing suing.....wow!...great!...And yeah!...Ramsey is the king of rubbish like how he trashy his participates on all his shows. Hope he pays his rubbish.

pinkpuff

Just pay your bill Chef. Get over all this 'trash news' and go on cooking as usual. Keep up the good work, I love ya!!

Stupid People Hater

$20,000 for waste from a restaurant? Something doesn't add up. I have had my garbage company removing garbage from my home for years and haven't even spent more than a couple hundred bucks.

Disgusted

Ramsey is bankrupt, better grab something from the restaurant. You will never get money from this fowl mouthed Brit.

Paddy

It's his restaurant but is it likely he knows about the bill? It's not like he handles the mundane day to day things like that. Isn't that what the manager is supposed to do??
That's what the managers get paid for. And sometimes, there are 2 sides to the story.
Show me that Ramsey himself told the trashman to stuff the bill and then...maybe...this is news.

DeeWA2010

Cannot STAND Ramsey. eeeewwwww

house_draven

Paddy, you took the words right out of my mouth. Ramsey never sees the bills for his restaurants -- that's the province of either the manager or the executive chef. I also agree with you that we're not hearing the full story.

Stupid People Hater, while I agree with you that something isn't right about this bill, you can't really compare home trash pickup costs with restaurant ones. Restaurants generate phenomenal amounts of trash, and many have daily pickup.

lennys2lennys

HAVE YOU SEEN MY BASBALL?

karlew

Pay your fooking bills you donkey!!!!!! LOL couldn't resist. I love this guy, but if he owes it he should pay it.

*78

$24,000 for several months of trash removal??? Are you kidding me??? Who should he make the check out to . . . "La Cosa Nostra" or would "Mob" work just as well?

Jexica

They better leave my baby alone. I LOVE this man. And I agree with Paddy and house_draven. He's not the one paying the bills directly. But someone will probably lose a job over this mess up.

Filty PIG!

jdohe

Ramsey is all mouth and not a whole lot to back it up. Now that he is going bankrupt, he will fade into obscurity. The only thing that will help him now is to be rescued by his friends. Whoops.. he has no friends.

Maybe he can get a job flipping burgers at McDonalds.

Big Mamma Cornbread

UGH....COLOR IS WAY OFF OF THE GEOGRAPHIC ...BLOCK,HAT,GLASSES.

Wayniac917

#13. i dont think you're going to see a 16 Michelin stars chef flipping burgers at a mcdonalds anytime soon.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments