Kanye -- Comparing Matt Lauer to a Child Abuser????

11/24/2010 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West went on another trademark rant last night -- unleashing about everything from Taylor Swift to George W. Bush ... and even took what seemed to be a serious shot at Matt Lauer.
112410_kanye_mattlauer_youtube

During his concert in New York last night, Kanye brought up the "Today" show drama again (and his allegations that Lauer ran a clip from his interview with Kanye out of context) -- and made the following comment:

"Matt Lauer's not a bad guy I'm sure ... but if you are a child that's being abused by your parent ... or you are a girl being abused by your boyfriend ... the greatest win that you could ever have is for that person to hit you in public. You SEE! YOU SEE! I TOLD YOU!"

For the record -- Matt and the "Today" show insist they did NOTHING wrong.

As for Kanye, he also ranted about the infamous Taylor Swift moment at the VMAs -- saying, "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage longer."

He continued, "Taylor never came to my defense in any interview .. and rode it and rode it."

Check out the clip -- pretty crazy stuff.

NRE

Kanye continues to prove he is a true mental midget. Have you every heard a bigger idiot in your life? He is like a bad party guest who just cannot help themselves from saying something stupid. He is the perfect sole mate for Lady Gaga because both of them love themselves and find themselves much more interesting than anyone else on the planet. Memo to Kanye...you have exceeded the fifteen minutes of stupidity that everyone is allowed in life....now go home and just be quiet.

Heahter

Would someone shut this idiot up?!?

CGS

Kanye - This guy needs to shut his pie hole. An egotistical, whining, primadonna, tantrum throwing juvenile! Idiot.

The Gangsta of Love

KonYou, WyKlep, The Bite-I'd-Peas, Et Al, are ALL "GOOD"....but, "We WON'T let anotha Muth*-F**** Elvis happen".

Steve Chavez

him and his supporters are useless

spearit

Kanye = Loser, same number of letters. Do you think that is a coincident?

egggogoshells

KANYE IS KING..swift sold two V`d in neBARSKA at the ss rally for disney flat as a broadjobber`s market.DOOR MAT MAT is a FN PUPPET~SS GOP PP2face@PP ing his tass wips4 a livin..that AN`t talent no=ither is swift LONG LIVE HIP HOP AND RAP dead old white folks is dieing OUT? should ship`um back to a slow boat in GOP CHINA Lead toys toxic drywall.

BReasonable

so much for those heartfelt apologies to Taylor. He only apologized because Beyonce and JayZ was unhappy with him over it. Now that Kanye has been welcomed back to their group, he talks more trash. I hope JayZ and Beyonce get mad at him again.

Dana

I wish this childish prick would just go AWAY! I am shocked that anyone bothers to go see him perform anymore. He is old news...

sinner

He is such a D-Bag! I was working answering phones for the red cross after Katrina and as soon as he made HIS Racist comment, he single handedly Stopped the donations from coming in. The only phone calls that were coming in after his comment were, people saying they were going to donate but there is some guy on TV making racist remarks and now the donation is not going to happen. Then the phones just stopped ringing. Way to help the people dumbass! That should have ended his career, but oh no! then the Taylor Swift thing, and now the attention whore that he is, pulling this garbage! He just grosses me out!

CrisDizzle

WHY DOES KANYE HAVE SUCH AN AXE TO GRIND ON TAYLOR SWIFT... THAT WAS LIKE TWO YEARS AGO... SHE WON THE VMA AWARD OVER BEYONCE, GET OVER IT!

ohreally

this is why i can never ever **** with kanye ... ever

gary

i hate this guy!!!!!

ds

overpaying and elevating no talent, moronic, big mouthed black people to such positions has this effect. Sort of reminds me of the so called President stinking up the White House.

beej_-121

Ok, I just filed Kanye with Heidi & Spenser. I used to think this dude just acted like a child, but now I seriously think there might be something wrong with him, like, he might be mildly retarded... which is sad. Did you know that if you Google "Kanye is a child", you get over 50,000 hits... do we need any more proof people? Kanye, if you're reading this, I've never had more respect for Taylor, Lauer & George Bush than I do now... thanks to you continuing to act like... well, a child. (or mildly retarded adult, I'm still not sure yet)