Jen Aniston in a Bikini -- Something to Be Thankful For

11/26/2010 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston donned a purple bikini and spent her Thanksgiving in Los Cabos, Mexico with a few pals.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Say amen.

Kelly

I agree that her body looks great. I used to think she was cute, but as she gets older her face has thinned out, and now I do find it rather man-ish. But hey, that's just my opinion, and we've all got 'em. I also find it sad that she doesn't seem to spend time with family. She always just seems to be drifting, with no anchor in sight. Why she can't seem to hold onto a relationship is beyond me......bad choices? Lack of personality? High maintenance? Who knows?

Chris

@Bubblies ...Tranny refers to transvestite, not a trans-sexual. There's a difference. And yes, gay bars are full of transvestites.

Bubbles The Chimp

Chris: Are you straight?

Chris

@Bubbles the Chimp. You don't have to be gay to know that!

Bubbles The Chimp

Chris: I would suggest you use a dictionary before you use a word. Look it up. Don't be so defensive about someone asking if you are 'straight'. LOL. You only bring attention to yourself.

Chris

The Chimp...get over yourself. I'm a female, idiot! I'm pointing out that a person doesn't have to be gay or straight to know the definition of a word. Tranny DOES refer to transvestites. Look it up! And my use of the word was correct!

Bubbles The Chimp

Chris: Temper Temper, Miss Informed.

Chris

@ Bubbles the Chimp:
Transgender person (slang, often pejorative but sometimes reclaimed), in particular a transvestite
****************

anni

Check it out: It is Ruth Buzzi without the hairnet. Really. Same height, same weight, same ugly face.....it is true!!!!!

anni

Boring now, boring 15 years ago. She looks the same, but older. Wow, change it up, honey. We could do a year-by-year photo display and watch your face curdle before our eyes like milk.
CHRIS: So because she was divorced, she shouldn't ever have a boyfriend, etc.... and the movies you mentioned all ****ing suck. Really, those are some lame ass movies, date night bull****ttt. I only have seen such shhitt on airplanes.

Bubbles The Chimp

Chris: That looks like a definition written by a 'straight' person.
Why did you ignore my simple if you 'straight' or 'gay' question?

InformationTrafficker

Jennifer has got what it takes on the outside, but either she doesn't know how to use what she's got or she needs a personality makeover.

Seriously.

Chris

@Anni....Jealous much?

moe

FINALLY!!!!! ( # 1 and #11) someone agrees with me that jennifer is not pretty or even that great! she is boring and plays the same character every time!

Legally Blonde

Jennifer Aniston should look fabulous. All she does is work on "looking
good"! Very few people have that luxury available to them. No matter what Aniston does, she will NEVER have "the good looks" of Angelina Jolie!
Jolie is a world class beauty. Aniston should stop trying to compete with
Angelina Jolie because she will NEVER win the contest! Having said what's on my mind about Jennifer Aniston, it's time to move forward onto
someone else TMZ.com.