Lindsay Lohan -- Advanced Retail Therapy

11/27/2010 7:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is a day late on Black Friday -- she hit up an outlet mall today located about 30 miles west of the Betty Ford Center.

Lindsay Lohan Shopping
Our spy says Lindsay hit up a few stores -- Gucci and Michael Kors among them. But sources close to LiLo tell us she wasn't shopping for herself ... she was Xmas shopping for friends and family.

Tis always better to give than receive.

rima

FIRST!

LieHoShouldBeInJail

A convicted criminal who managed to get the court to allow her to go once again to a luxury drug and alcohol rehab facility shows the world that she can behave exactly the same as she did before her latest criminal sentence!
My advice is to stay off the streets and sidewalks of LA until she is incarcerated again (which will happen unless she dies of OD first). Maybe the people of California will hit the jackpot next time and she will go to state prison, where I doubt she would get another luxury ward and be released after a couple hours due to "overcrowding".

peter

guys , lay off the lindsay hating , i think she looks great . i would rather hear about her rather than oxsana , or michael lohan or kanye . trust me , she has plenty of money , she just said she was broke so she would not have to deal with those silly lawsuits were they turn a small claims case into a multi -million dollars lawsuit for a two minute ride. most drug rehab programs are a joke , by design. plus prison is no place for drug addicts period. there being polluted by more silly crimes that people are committing these days , all those silly new laws that come up every year. our legislators are good at making new laws but cant balance the budget , how pathetic. do not hate her for putting on the best defense that money can buy, that is the american way.

tessa

anyone would go crazy being stalked by papz constantly

LieHoShouldBeInJail

I'm not hating on LieHo. I just want the criminal behind bars where she belongs. She cost me (a resident of the state of CA at the time of her crimes - as in "The State of California vs. LieHo") good hard earned tax money to protect my fellow citizens and me from her - a multiply convicted dangerous driver. She abused helpless homeless people for a photo op for personal gain, while simultaneously pleading poverty to a probation officer, then at the first opportunities shops for and drives in luxury. She shows no remorse for her crimes, nor for her exploting the helpless. I don't hate her, but as a LAW-ABIDING CITIZEN, I can't wait until she is behind bars again where she belongs, and I will root for that rather than seeing her kill and/or maim innocents, a very possible consequence of another crime similar to the ones she has already been convicted of.

Broeheem

I'm not hating on her either, rather doing her a favor by helping to keep her name at least kinda relevant (for the wrong reasons, but hey....). I am more than a little bummed that I'll never be able to afford a Lindsay Lohan-brand digital duck call. It would be a lot of fun. I live right next to a creek, and there's a LOT of ducks. Imagine the cacophony every morning.... like a hundred Lindsay Lohans all spun on coke, babbling incessantly, but without any nasty paparazzi. Win-win, I'd say.

Rigid Rider Now

Does anyone have a resonable guess on how much money Lindsay Lohan is still worth to go around buying expensive gifts? It isn't like she's made a lot of movies lately to bring in money. Yet she has legal bills and now rehab bills to pay off.

Janis

I am so sick of seeing her on TMZ front page....next thing you know we will be seeing a headline..."LiLo-Takes a ****"

get real

# 3 AND #6....... Your right. Did she get a Jail sentence???????? Was it called Rehab for 90 days????????
If she is broke, how can she hit up MK and Gucci? Even outlet is my Extravagence> LOL

Nicole

I wish I could go shopping with her

Lucky_130

42- I've posted before that I had a dream(which most come true) where I heard a radio broadcast that she was only worth between 75,000 to 100,000 D's. Keep shopping at at them outlet's and Forever 21 Lindsay, a little goes a long way, sometimes.

boricua4669

Ahhh .... So many losers in this comment area ! Whatever ... Like she ever reads or knows this stupid comments ..... People needs to understand that all this hate don't touch her, because at the end of the day, she's still Lindsay Lohan and all of you are a comment, just that, a comment !

LieHoShouldBeInJail

@boricua4669 - Wanna bet the next time LieHo goes to jail, her eyebrows make it there before she does? Thank God I am not that career criminal!

Hime

How many day passes a WEEK does this skank get?

Holly

Lindsay Lohan getting a lot of movie offers
by Jed Eckert on November 27, 2010

Even though Lindsay Lohan has been tossed into jail and rehab, her camp wants us to believe that she’s getting overwhelmed with offers for starring roles in movies. She’ll be undergoing drug treatment at the Betty Ford Center until January 3, 2011, but her reps seem to think that won’t slow down her career once she’s a free woman.

Ethan Terra, who co-owns a production company with Dina Lohan, says that she won’t have any issues getting work once she completes her stay in rehab.

He said, “It’s not fair in any way, shape of form for those reports to be out there. Lindsay is one hundred percent insurable, all she had to do was put up a fee as a bond then she would have been paid upon completion. I could insure her today. She was definitely not fired. Lindsay has absolutely no qualms about getting work. She literally has a mountain pile of scripts to choose from. When she is ready, we’d like to see her take on a positive role. She is doing so amazingly well with her recovery.”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments